TURKEY SANDWICH w/ BRIE + CRANBERRY
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- loaf of fresh artisan multigrain bread
- leftover sliced turkey
- fresh arugula
- cranberry relish, my recipe here
- olive oil mayonnaise
- fresh thyme, very finely chopped
- fresh sage, very finely chopped
- brie cheese, sliced
SIMPLE HERB MAYO
Squeeze mayonnaise into a small bowl. Add finely chopped herbs, salt + pepper to taste. Mix well, cover and refridgerate over night to let marinate for best flavor.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Slice artisan bread into sandwich slices.
- Spread herb mayo on one side of bread.
- Layer turkey, brie cheese slice and top with sprigs of fresh arugula.
- Add a dollop of cranberry relish and spread carefully.
- Top with bread and secure with a bamboo pick.