BACON RANCH CHICKEN SALAD
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL RECIPE BY SUZANNE FROM WWW.KETOKARMA.COM
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES • COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES • YIELD: 3 SERVINGS
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken (about 12 ounces; see notes)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 butter lettuce leaves, for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Notes: You can use precooked rotisserie chicken. If you prefer, you can spoon this chicken salad into avocado halves instead of lettuce leaves.
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel–lined plate to cool.
- Place the cooked chicken in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, and celery, if using.
- Chop the bacon and add to the chicken mixture. Fold all the ingredients with a spoon until the chicken is evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the chicken salad evenly among the lettuce leaves. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
CALORIES: 397 | FAT: 35.3 g | PROTEIN: 18 g | TOTAL CARBS: 1.3 g | NET CARBS: 1 g