GRILLED LEMON + CHICKEN THYME
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbs fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- salt + pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 large ziplock bag
WHAT TO DO
- Chop thyme, mince garlic and place in a medium mixing bowl with the remainder of ingredients except for lemon slices. Whisk together and set aside.
- Place chicken in large ziplock bag, pour mixture over chicken. Seal bag tightly and let marinate for 1 hour (or overnight).
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and discard marinade.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes, turning often. Making sure internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Grill lemon slices until slightly charred and grill marks appear.
- Slice chicken and top with lemon slices and fresh thyme sprigs.