A week or so back we made Mexican fish taco bowls and I was really craving some sort of creamy topping to go with it. I threw a few simple ingredients into my Vitamix and BAM! It turned out sooo good. So yummy that I thought I would share it with you guys!
This cream sauce would be delish on fish tacos, enchiladas and basically any other Mexican dish. We ended up liking it so much that we dipped blue corn tortilla chips right into it... Kinda like french onion dip to chips. Yum!
Give it a try next time you're whipping up some Mexican food at home. Trust me, you'll love it.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 ripe avocados, scooped and pits removed
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 jalapeño, sliced and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Juice of two limes
- 2 tsp Tajin Mexican Seasoning
WHAT TO DO
1. Add all ingredients to blender.
2. Blend on medium speed until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
3. Place in a serving dish and garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro or garnish you favorite Mexican dish,