- 3 tbs sugar
- 3 oz lime juice
- 8 oz vodka
- cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries
- In a cocktail shaker combine sugar, lime juice, ice and vodka. Shake vigorously.
- Pour 1/4 of mixture into each glass.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice and top with champagne.
- Drop three cranberries into each glass and serve.
Makes 4 cocktails
This is a simple and festive way to top your cocktail. And pretty much anything else you're serving around the holidays. It's gorgeous on a white frosted cake and garnished around a great cheese tray. Here's how you do it!
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups of SUPERfine sugar
- Pour 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water into a small pot and heat on medium high. Stir until suagr is dissolved and remove from heat and let cool.
- Dip rosemary springs in cooled sugar water and shake off excess. Then generously sprinkle with superfine sugar.
- Let dry on parchment lined baking sheet with a drying rack for one hour.
- Then tread on fresh cranberry(s) and garnish glass or where ever you need a little holiday touch.