WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 stick of butter
- 15 oz mini marshmallows (about 1 1/2 bags)
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's
- A dash of nutmeg
- A dash of cinnamon
- 5 oz of white chocolate baking chips
- 5 oz of caramel baking chips
WHAT TO DO
- In one large pot melt stick of butter.
- Add marshmallows stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg, gradually add box of Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's. Gently tossing and coat with the marshmallow + butter mixture.
- Using butter grease your hands, this will allow you to press down Cheerio's evenly, without them sticking to your hands.
- Spread into a well greased 9 x 13 dish. Let cool.
- In a microwave safe dish melt baking chip flavors individually, according to package directions. Drizzle with a spoon melted white chocolate, then melted caramel chips over top of treats.
- Let set and slice into squares and serve. *if they even last that long!