GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW
It's Mister's turn! You guys know how much I love Mister and I love that you guys love him so much too! I have enjoyed letting you get to know him through my blog. I am blessed to have a father-in-law, and mother-in-law that have watched me grow up and love me like a daughter. If you have a father-in-law who has some of the same interest as Mister, then you have just hit the jackpot. Even if you don't, there are so many awesome gifts for your father-in-law that you will for sure find something for that special father-in-law (or dad) on your list.
1. Popcorn on the Cob: You guys all know Mister pretty well, but what you probably didn't know about him is that he LOVES popcorn. Well really he loves salt, but popcorn is his favorite vehicle to get salt into this mouth. You pre-butter and salt these corn cobs, place them in the paperbag, microwave them, and viola you have popcorn literally right off the cob.
2. Adventure Wagon: Mister builds a lot of things and is constantly hauling supplies around. They also live in the mountains, so he is always having to bring wood up to the house for fires in the fall and winter. This wagon is absolutely perfect. It has huge tires so it is great off-road and it folds up for easy storage. They RV all the time, so this would fit great under the bus. As a side note, it is also perfect if you go to the beach frequently and don't like schlepping 18 loads of stuff like a human donkey.
3. Popcorn Maker: Is two popcorn related gifts out of the first three gifts on the guide too much? This bad boy can pop 10 cups of popcorn in 3 minutes, but it is small enough to sit on your kitchen counter. It also would be perfect to go in a movie room or basement, if your in-laws have one. Best part, now through December 25th you can get it for 25% off with the code POPCORN.
4. Where Chef's Eat: Mister loves researching places to eat when they travel to different cities. If you father-in-law is a foodie, then this book is definitely for him. It provides restaurant information and reviews by actual professional chefs to over 3,000 restaurants in over 30 countries.
5. Copper Fire Pot: How gorgeous is this fire pot. It would be perfect for grandpa to roast marshmallows with the grandkids or make yummy smores.
6. Electric Firestarter: No this is not some fancy blowdryer or curling iron for your father-in-law. It is an awesome electric firestarter that you can use to start the charcoal or woodchips in your grill or smoker. Steve has one and loves his and I already have one in my cart for Mister.
7. Dress Shirt: I literally buy at least one of these for Mister every year. He actually calls them his Landy shirts because I have given him so many of them. They are the perfect shirt. They are no-iron and less than $50!
8. Shaving Kit: If your father-in law has facial hair like Mister does, then you are definitely going to want to get him this fancy shaving kit. It comes with a shaving brush and full-sized bottles of their most popular products.
9. Desk Organizer: Grab this for all of the Mr. Fix-it's in your life. It would look so cute on a desk or in a workshop organizing all the screws and nails he keeps in there. The cool part is that they are made of recycled steel and salvaged tool parts.
10. Thermos: Speaking of the woodshop, this thermos is perfect for keeping your coffee hot while you are away from the kitchen. Whether you father-in-law travels, loves to tailgate, has a commute or spends his day in his workshop, this is the perfect gift for them.
11. Grill Prep Tray: Perfect for the grill master! These trays are so cool. They come as a set of two- either white and black or red and black- and they stack together and interlock. You can carry your raw meat out on one tray and then snap it under the bottom tray and put your cooked meat on that tray. No worries of cross-contamination.
12. Fleece Pullover: A great basic staple that you can't go wrong with. It comes in 8 colors and I have seen it in store. It looks so soft and warm!
13. Orbit Key Locator: Okay, this thing is so cool. You can clip it onto your keys or slip it in your wallet and it will help you find it. Always loosing your phone? All you have to do is press the button on your phone and it will ring the phone for you...even if it is on silent! Need to know they last time or place you had your keys; this system has GPS so you can identify exactly where your keys or phone was and the last time you had them.
14. Hammock: This hammock is awesome! It is made out of a performance yarn that is hand woven and is UV resistant and weather safe so it will hold up to the great outdoors.
15. Flannel Lined Slippers: These slippers are so handsome and a great price at under $50. The best part is that they have over a 4.5 star rating and 2000+ positive reviews.