I am so excited to share my wish list for this year with you guys. Hopefully my husband and the rest of my family will take a little looksie and find a gift for me. I mean I am practically teeing it up for them. Hopefully you will find something on my wish list that will end up under your tree too.
1. YSL Purse: I put a couple of major splurges on this gift guide, but hey a girl's gotta dream. I have had my eye on the YSL purse for a long time. I have ogled them in the window and I may have danced around in the store with it on. Who knows maybe Santa has a big budget this year.
2. Northface Quilted Jacket: I need a new long jacket and I was on the hunt and then stumbled upon this one and had to change my mind. I love the quilted body and the sweater knit sleeves. It is absolutely perfect for Nashville's climate. Even if you live in a colder climate you could probably wear this under a heavier jacket.
3. Versace Crystal Noir Perfume: I have worn this perfume for 15 years, but haven't worn it in a couple of years. I recently walked by someone who was wearing it and it made me miss it so bad. So, on the list it went!
4. Tennis Shoes: You know I am always down for a new pair of tennis shoes and I am loving these all gray Adidas.
5. Pajamas: One of my favorite brands of all time makes pajamas! Have you guys been holding out on me and knew this all along or is this a new development. Regardless, I have to have them. I can only imagine how soft and comfortable they are.
6. Leather Collar Blazer: This blazer is pricey, but amazing! I am in love with the leather detailing on the collar. I didn't think they could make a style of blazer that I didn't have already, but they proved me wrong.
7. Hat Box: You guys should see me when I am traveling. I basically have to wear every hat that I am taking on vacation because I don't have a way to pack them without them getting smushed. Well not anymore. My favorite Calpak luggage now has a matching hat box! I can not even!!! They also make matching packing cubes that I have to get too!
8. Joggers: Yes, these totally look like MC Hammer pants. Yes they will be your new favorite go to joggers. They are even made with Nike's Dry-Fit fabric so you won't break a sweat while you are running around town doing your errands.
9. Ear Cuff: Am I too old to wear an ear cuff? I sure hope not because I am totally getting these. I love that it is small and tasteful, but still a little edgy. Just like me. Best part...it's less than $24.
10. La Mer Foundation: My dear friend Melissa Schleicher, Carrie Underwood's make-up artist, just told me about this and absolutely swears by it. I don't think I could ever pull the trigger on a $100 bottle of foundation, but that's what are gifts for?
11. Louboutin Pumps: This is another I wish item, but I am obsessed with these shoes. I love, love, love the spike detailing around the shoe and the heel. So cool. Again classic, with a little bit of edge. Sign me up!
12. Cropped Sweatshirt: Can a girl have too many sweatshirts? Wait, I don't want to know the answer to that question. In my world of athlesiure wear and joggers, you can't. I love that this one is cropped and has thumb holes. They would look perfect with a high-waisted legging.
13. Electric Griddle: My griddle has seen better days, but it is a must have appliance in my house. Perfect for all manner of breakfast food. Best part is that it has a warming drawer that you can keep your pancakes and bacon while you are making your next batch.
14. Apple Watch: Okay this is a bit of a cheat item because Steve and I have already agreed to get each other an Apple Watch for Christmas. I have a first generation one and it is time for an upgrade. I am super excited about this one.
15. Apple Watch Bands: No one wants just the basic band for their brand new Apple Watch. The best part is that I found these for less than $20 and they come in eight different colors and a couple of different styles; although, I am loving the wrap band on this one since it is really on trend right now.