- 1 english cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 large basket/container of multicolored cherry tomatoes, havled
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh shaved parmesan cheese
- kosher salt + cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar, if you like you can use regular balsamic vinegar
- 1 Haas avocado, cubed
Toss together in a bowl, cover and refridgerate for a few hours - up to overnight. Allowing the tomatoes and cucumbers to take on the flavors. When ready to serve, simply plate each bowl with your lettuce of choice and spoon marinated Salad Salsa on top. Add some really great bakery croutons and you got yourself a really refreshing yummy salad.
I don't know about you, but I CRAVE salad all summer long. So, add this one to your line up. Great for a crowd too.