GRADUATION GIFTS FOR GIRLS
It is that time of year. Time to start getting ready to launch friends and family out into the next chapter of their lives. Graduation is always such an exciting time and I have been getting a lot of questions on what to get friends and family, so I decided to put together a little shopping guide for you.
1. Mantra Bands: I have recommended these bracelets for several different occasions because they really do make the best gifts. Check out all the different sayings here, because so many of them are so perfect for graduation.
2. Almost Adulting and I Just Graduated Now What?: Who doesn't need a little sage advice as the enter the real world? Even better if it is served with a heavy dose of humor. Give the girls in your life these guidebooks for rocking it in their post-college lives.
3. Embossed Laptop Sleeve: Okay, let's talk about this company for a minute. I had never heard of The Daily Edited until I attended the rewardStyle conference last month. They had a booth set up and I immediately fell in LOVE with their products. Everything they make is so gorgeous and the craftsmanship and quality is amazing. I literally wanted to make a gift guide of just their products so make sure you check out their entire site because they have so many good gift ideas. I had to include this Laptop Sleeve though because I actually have this exact one with my initials embossed in gold and it is everything. Seriously! Everyone, regardless of whether your are graduating needs one of these.
4. The Sky's The Limit Paperweight: Um...how cute is this? I love desk accessories for either high school or college graduates because they are perfect for decorating a new space-whether that is a dorm room or a first apartment.
5. Mason Weekender Bag: I included this on one of my Christmas gift guides, but it is just too good not to share again. My sweet Julia has one of these and every time we travel together I want to snatch it up and start running away so I can keep it for my own.
6. State Pendants: How perfect are these for graduation? You can give one to represent the graduates home state so she can have some home town pride while away at school, the state in which they went to college, or even the state they will be starting their new life in. What a great, meaningful gift.
7. Kate Spade Desk Accessories: Let's help our graduates #makeprettychoices when it comes to desk accessories. Gone are the dates of the ugly beige stapler, black tape dispenser and electric blue staple remover. Give them this gorgeous set and their dorm room desk or their new cubicle at work will look perfect.
8. Work Tote: This bag is the PERFECT work tote. It comes in several different colors and is less than $50! It is the perfect size and fits laptop, notebook, files and it has a detachable zipper pouch that can hold everything from credit cards and lipstick to your business cards.
9. Dinner Made Simple Cookbook: This book is the perfect gift for a new cook. The premise is that all you need is 35 everyday ingredients to make 350 different recipes. A great starter cookbook for the girl who can no longer rely on the dining hall to feed her.
10. Doormat: It's like a friendly reminder from your mother in the form of a doormat. Would this not look so cute at the front door of a first apartment?
11. Laptop Bag- This is the perfect laptop bag if you are looking to make a little bit more of an investment in a work bag. It would be so great for the girl that has a long commute or travels a lot. I love the color-blocked neutrals against the black accents. Stylish and classic.
12. Desk Pad: This personalized desk pad is such a great accessory for a first office. Who needs ugly post it notes or yellow legal pads when you can leave notes on a cute pad like this? #makeprettychoices
13. Metallic Gold Raden Luggage: Let's just say that this luggage had me at metallic gold. I feel like everyone needs gold luggage in their life. There is a built-in charging base in the case that allows you to charge your devices directly from your luggage and it has a built in scale that syncs to your phone through the app. No more wondering if you are going to be hit with baggage overage fees!
14. Spiral Notebook: Whether they are taking notes in their first college lecture or furiously scribbling down everything from their first meeting at work, every girl needs a good notebook.
15. Business Card Holder: These business card holders are amazing! I actually have the square one in gold and I absolutely love it. They are all handmade and they are so beautiful and well made. I love mine!