kitchen towel | dish
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES • COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES • YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 9 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the butter and garlic. Sauté, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the spinach and cream cheese and use a spatula to combine.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and cream. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute to reduce a bit.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
CALORIES: 172 | FAT: 14 g | PROTEIN: 7 g | TOTAL CARBS: 4 g | NET CARBS: 2.5 g