If you remember from a little while back, I was asked to curate a stocking for the Music City Marketplace. Before I was contacted about this project, I wasn’t even really aware that the shop existed, but I am SO glad I was asked to participate, and got a chance to check out all that Music City Marketplace has to offer. And for all of my ladies who are asking where they should stop when coming into town, now you know one that’s at the top of my list. Because who needs another cheesy souvenir? I love this store because it is a collection of all the best products that are coming out of the Music City right now. Yep, almost every single product they offer is made right here in Nashville by a local artisans or companies. How great is that?!?
all photos/ amy richmond
And for all of my local Nashvillians, you’ve got to get your butts downtown to the store and see all of the amazing products that they have to offer in person. It has now become my go-to stop when I want to send a Nashville Gift. Seriously, everything was so good! I had such a hard time selecting what I wanted to go in to my TN Textile Mill stocking. I literally could have stayed in there for hours…and left with the entire store. Alas, I had to narrow it down, so who wants to see a peek of what all I included in my stocking?
- Needle and Grain Wool Felt Nashville Banner: How cute are these little banners? I thought they would look so cute in a man cave, playroom or even a nursery. I also just checked their website and how perfect is this…. Christmas Ornament that you can customize with your city and state. LOVE! It would make the perfect Christmas gift!
- Aviate Hat: Really what is there to say about this one? You guys know this is MY FAVORITE hat on the planet. They have almost every city now!
- Original Fuzz Guitar Strap: As you have heard from my Insta-story singing, I am not the least bit musical, but fun fact, Steve plays the guitar. These straps are the best and I love that they incorporate textiles from around the world into their designs.
- Paddywax 12oz. Woods Candle in Leather & Oakmoss: Paddywax is know for their signature hand-poured soy wax candles and this one is a part of their new Woods collection. Perfect for fall and winter!
- Hester & Cook Marble Notebook: Has a notebook every screamed Living with Landyn more than this one? To say I am obsessed would be an understatement. It is truly like they made it just for me. This would make the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Two Old Hippies Cashmere Blend Neighborhood Scarf: This scarf is so soft and absolute perfection. I love that it calls out all of Nashville’s favorite neighborhoods and landmarks.
- J. Hoss Designs Handmade Nashville Cuff in Brass: I picked the Music City one. Since I got it, I’ve been adding it to my stack. To me this is the souvenir I’d want to take back with me.
- Ceri Hoover Waller Clutch in Dove Gray: If you are not familiar with Ceri Hoover’s GORGEOUS handbags and clutches, I suggest you zip over to her site as soon as you are done here. Her bags are GORGEOUS and timeless and so reasonably priced for the quality. She has a calf-hair bag that is a dead ringer for the Clare V bag….but $150 less!
- Olive & Sinclair Buttermilk White Chocolate Bar: First of all, don’t you think you should buy this candy bar just for the packaging alone. I mean, I die. Second, how freaking delicious does a Buttermilk White Chocolate Bar sound? Seriously, it does not get any better than that if you are going to have a holiday splurge (or twenty)!
IN GOOD COMPANY
I was lucky enough to get to do this with some of my favorite local bloggers, so make sure you head to their sites and check out their curated stockings as well! I love the amount of talented women I’m surrounded by here in Nashville.
Beth from Eat Drink Smile
Laura Lea from LL Balanced
Kelly from Velvet’s Edge
Greta from Greta Hollar
Mallory from Mallory Ervin
TODAY IN NASHVILLE SEGMENT
TAKING IT OLD SCHOOL WITH POLAROIDS
BIG Thanks to Amy Richmond for capturing all these fun pictures. She’s snapped pics of so many talented peeps, like our very own Kelsea Ballerini . And to Music City Marketplace for asking me to be part of this! So happy you found me and I found you you both!
Hey there! So cute!! Can you share your outfits when you do posts? 🙂
Hi Landyn! Can you share your nail color here? It’s the perfect white/neutral!!
Hi! Looking for the link to your white top but don’t see it under shopping; help! I want it!
Where’s the necklace from? Love it too!