Today is the day that we have all been waiting for. I am launching my 2017 gift guides this week and I have so many fun things to share with you. I am going to kick it off with my gift guide for her, but I will be publishing multiple gift guides per day, so make sure you check back often. I will also be doing a complete round-up of all of your Black Friday deals at the end of the week. I will be sharing more details on that towards the end of the week, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. So without further ado, here are all the fun things you need for the women in your life…or maybe to put on your own wish list and send to the hubby.
1. Sorel Boots: I have had a pair of Sorel boots since I moved to Minnesota and I absolutely love them. They are a must if you live in a cold or wet climate, but I still wear mine even in Nashville. They are such a great staple for you winter closet. I absolutely love this stone gray color, but they have this same style but different colors and patterns.
2. Plaid Flannel Pajamas: I think every girl should wake up to a new pair of pajamas under the tree. Last year one of the best selling items of the holiday were the Moonlight pajamas, (They are still awesome and come in a couple new patterns. I love mine!) and I think this year these pair are going to be a big hit. They come in 8 different patterns/colors for you to choose from.
3. Cream Sweater: I have been eyeing this sweater for forever. Anne-Claire has it and I covet it every time she comes in to the office wearing it. I love the loose turtleneck and bell sleeves. It is going on my list and should definitely go on yours.
4. Sunglasses: My absolute favorite sunglasses are back in stock! And here is the best part, you can get 10% off with the code LANDYN10. You better grab these quick because people have been begging for these to come back.
5. Pavé Ear Climbers: These earrings ares so gorgeous and subtle. I love that they are a cuff earring but they also have a back in them so they are easier to put and keep in. I am a huge fan of Stella and Dot jewelry and these are a great price for less than $40.
6. Black Leather Gloves: I don’t know why, but I always think that gloves, hats and scarves make such great gifts. These leather gloves aren’t just functional though, they are so chic with the star detailing on them. You know I have a thing for stars, so I couldn’t pass these up.
7. Gold Ring Purse: Guys, this is a dead ringer dupe for the Chole Nile purse that has been the it purse of the season. This dupe is so good and the best part is that it is under $100. I promise if you carry this, no one is going to know the difference between it and the Chole.
8. Wrap Leather Strap Watch: Leather wrap watches are super hot right now and I am loving this one. The gold stud details are so cool.
9. Layered Necklace: This is the perfect gift if you have a newlywed or new mom on your gift list. This beautiful layered pendant necklace is actually engravable, so you can put initials or dates on the necklace. Here is the other cool part. The two necklaces are detachable so you can wear them together, alone, or give one to someone else and keep one. They are like a grown up BFF necklace!
10. Parka Stadium Coat: This one is for all of my cold weather friends. This coat is a little pricey, but it is so gorgeous and totally worth it. I love the faux fur hoodie and it is actually detachable if it is not cold enough to need it.
11. Druzy Double Ring: I have this ring and I absolutely LOVE it! Seriously, stop what you are doing right now and go ahead and just buy it for yourself. We all need a Christmas present from ourselves to ourselves. That’s a thing right? This ring is gorgeous and makes such a statement.
12. Faux Leather Moto Leggings: I have these and they are everything you would ever want in a pair of leggings and more. They are made by Spanx, so you know they are going to suck you in and hold you up in all the places that you need to be tucked and sucked. I love the moto detailing on these too. It gives them a little edge. Trust me, you need these in your closet.
13. Charger Bracelet: This thing is genius. I have to have one. First of all, it is the cutest, most stylish bangle bracelet. Then BAM, you open it up and it is a phone charger. Seriously amazed. The perfect gift if you are a girl on the go!
14. Hunter Plaid Shirt: You guys know that my love for Rails shirts is for real. There are three new patterns this year that I am loving. This one that I have featured, the ash/bone which is a washed out black, and the midnight pine. Definitely scoop one up.
15. Marble Sneakers: Really do I need to say any more. Who does not need a marble sneaker in their life? It is basically combining my love of marble and slip-on sneakers. How cute would they look paired with black joggers!?