What a Winter Wonderland DREAM of a night it was teaming up with Nashville Lifestyles, Brian Barry, and Make-A-Wish Foundation to bring you Landyn’s Favorite Things! I definitely was channeling my inner Oprah and had the best time giving away items + highlight all of my favorite brands and local businesses in Nashville, as well as, helping support the incredible organization that is Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee. So Santa Shimmy your way through this recap to hear about all about it and each + every business that rallied to make this all possible.
IT’S IN THE DETAILS
Vroom Vroom Balloon: Are you ladies surprised? They can never do wrong! They know me so well + made the most beautiful balloon display with my favorite colors – white + gold.
12th Table: They made my dreams come true yet again by turning the space into a cozy and chic winter wonderland complete with tables, couches, you name it! They have my heart.
Bright Event Productions: A lot goes into the BTS in making these events run smoothly. Bright Event Productions helped with the sound + lights all night long. It wouldn’t have been possible without them!! Everything was just beautiful.
A&M Events: These girls know exactly how to plan an event, right down to the head sets and cue cards. It was a pleasure working with them again and I know it will not be our last time together. This would not have been posssible without them! Thank you ladies!
Go Bonanza Booth: If you didn’t get a photo, were you really there?! I love having a photo booth at every party/event I’m apart of and they get it right. They make that finding that perfect photo op so easy!
Oz Arts Nashville: And I can’t forget about the beautiful Nashville venue that let us come in and turn the space into Santa’s Workshop! Thank you, Oz Arts!!!
Black Rabbit + Sunda New Asian: Both of these delicious restaurants helped cater the event for the night and kept us ladies full. Those tacos were everything from Black Rabbit. And that sushi from Sunda !! If you saw on my IG stories, it was so pretty + equally as yum!
Showroom: You’ve heard me talk all about this place already, I’m sure. But I just can’t get over the fact that you can rent ball gowns, dresses, and even everyday clothes from them + return it all after! Although, I think I may need to buy this one. I use them for so many events and they made me feel beautiful at this one, too!
LANDYN’S FAVORITE THINGS
1. Nashville Lifestyles: To kick off the night of giving, Nashville Lifestyles was so generous to give everyone in the audience a subscription to their magazine!
2. Karee Hays Esthetics: Next up was my girl Karee Hays! You know, the sweetest lady who is responsible for glowy skin all over Nashville. Every single lady there took home products of hers and gift cards. And keeping the skincare party going, everyone also took home a Revision Skincare Nectifirm.
3. e. Allen: Elizabeth Allen, the beautiful lady behind e. Allen, one of my favorite boutiques in Nashville wanted to hop on the giveaway train, too! You guys…every. single. lady. took home $50 gift cards to shop her store. PLUS one lucky lady won herself a styling session with yours truly and a $500 shopping spree!
4. Ketel One: Bring out the cocktails! Santa’s elves helped to pass out these delish cocktails made with Ketel One Botanical which has no sugar + no artificial flavor + 40% less calories than a glass of white wine. A bottle of this will make for a perfect hostess gift! And you can get their recommended drink recipes off their website.
5. Koko’s Ice Cream / Nashville Toffee co. / Goo-Goo Clusters: Starting with Koko’s Ice Cream, they are a dairy free 100% plant based artisan ice cream and everyone got to try it. Our friends at Nashville Toffee co. and Goo-Goo Clusters also wanted to be a part of the night and they generously gifted samples + gift cards to everyone in the crowd. It’s safe to say, no one went home hungry!
6. The Mall at Green Hills: You know me and how I’m all about local shopping! I love The Mall at Green Hills because…hello…Nordstrom + Madewell + Macy’s + so many more stores I love. They gave away special discount cards and one lucky lady (drumroll please)…A $1,500 SHOPPING SPREE WITH ME! Eeeeeek!
7. Oxana Salon: My girl Oxana was there to help us ladies feel beautiful with gift-sets of Davines + Shu Uemura products and $50 gift cards to all. PLUS one lucky winner got $500 to the new Oxana Salon. Oh…and everyone got a full size Living Proof Dry Shampoo.
8. Grogan Jewelers: We couldn’t gather a bunch of girls to one place and not invite their best friend! Queue Grogan Jewelers. This is a new store in Cool Springs and they have amazing jewelry. Everyone took home gift cards and each person got a white box. One of those lucky ladies’ white boxes had a shiny new pair of DIAMOND EARRINGS. OMG! Thank you Grogan Jewelers!! That sure was exciting!
9. OMI Bracelets + Melanie Auld Necklaces: My sweet sweet Joy joined me on stage and was so kind to give each lady one of my bracelet collabs. It was so fun to see everyone’s face! And then we gave everyone necklaces from my Melanie Auld collection too. Send out the elves!!! So much fun!
10. Christie Cookies: One of my favorite parts of the night was when Santa and Mrs’. Clause came on stage to pass out warm Christie Cookies to everyone there and $50 gift cards. Those two cuties have been married 31 years! And yes, he’s the real deal!
11. PS46 + Mercedes Benz of Music City: Every lady in the crowd got a special keychain hand stamped by Kaci of PS46. These are my absolute favorite keychains. I love the personal touch and I just adore Kaci! But then……..one gal in the audience was gifted a 6 month lease from Mercedes-Benz of Music City! It was a BRAND NEW Mercedes-Benz AMG coupe! I am not kidding!! It was so fun driving that thing onto the stage with Santa and handing the keys to that lucky lady. How’d we pick? She was the 1st gal to snag a ticket to the event! It was crazy fun!
AND NOW FOR THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT…
FAVORITE THING #12
What a special special night surrounded by all of you ladies + my favorite businesses and brands + Nashville Lifestyles + Brian Barry!! A huge thank you to each and every person that was a part of this night. If you know me, then you know giving away things is my love language and I have the best fans in the world. You guys didn’t just show up to get…you showed up and GAVE. Together we raised $36,000 dollars for the Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee! THANK YOU.
If you weren’t able to make it and want to be a part in helping this amazing organization, join us in donating by clicking here.