I’ve got a girl crush on today’s guest, Anna Mae Groves. Anna Is a lifestyle blogger who loves to share and teach everything she learns about cooking, home, family and beauty. She is a wife of 21 years and the mom of 4 beautiful young men—plus a dog named Lucy.
I could talk to her FOREVER. She’s an absolute delight to follow on Instagram and she’s got so many great tricks and tips to offer. We connect on SO many levels! Given the current climate of the world, I feel so lucky and grateful to have found her. She’s been a real breath of fresh air and has a lot to teach us.
I’m so excited for you to be part of our conversation. We cover:
- A heart to heart conversation about the Black Lives Matter movement and how to navigate important changes with empathy and kindness.
- The importance of family, being there for teenagers and maintaining connection in your marriage.
- Starting a lifestyle blog + sharing authentic content..
- Her homemade linen spray that will make your sheets fresh + clean!
- The secret’s to Ann’a glowing skin + favorite skincare products. The three items she swear by are:
- Everybody needs a retinol! She’s used prescription, RoC Retinol Correction cream and currently love The Ordinary 5% retinol oil.
- Sunscreen is key! Anna loves Glowscreen by Supergoop.
- La Mer Renewal Oil. Apply in the morning after you do your serum.
Some of my favorite tips she’s shared:
- Watch her Instagram highlight here for tips on healthy plants and getting your geraniums to bloom.
- Love her delicious Easiest Salmon Ever recipe.
You seriously don’t want to miss this one. Anna, you’re a GEM! Go follow her!:
Love you. Mean it.