HAPPY FRIDAY! Today, I’m walking you through on of my MOST asked questions – Tell us about your family! I am basically introducing you to my entire family tree, every single one of my siblings (yes I have siblings – 5 to be exact!) I am also talking about our families journey starting in Florida then moving to New York and then to Virginia. Plus what life was like being raised by a single mom and trying to make ends meet – I LOVE YOU Belinda – you’re the best mom a girl could as for! This episode if filled with all the family ties you need to know about!
This episode also includes:
- The best thing my mom did during my parents divorce
- What it was like having a newborn sister at 21
- An update on what my parents are up to in retirement
- My grandparents who have been together since they were teenagers
- My mom’s Fiddle Leaf Fig Farm