LISTEN ON APPLE | LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with everyone’s favorite – Anne Claire – to talk all things college dorm items, things we wish we knew before heading off to school, and YOUR funniest college stories.
As a follow up from my sit down with Lily, I’m bringing on the one and only Anne Claire to discuss what her college experience was all about – and how to improve YOUR child’s journey.
Tune in to hear:
- Anne Claire’s must haves when she went off to school
- What we WISH we had known to bring before leaving for college
- Your best and brightest suggestions for upcoming college students (from Instagram stories!)
- Me and Steve’s college experience – and the funny story they had to squash around town and
- YOUR funniest moments from college – these are NOT to miss hilarious!
If you have a child graduating, or a rising senior in the next year or two, this is a NOT to miss episode from dorm items to things you probably haven’t thought through yet!
For a little more detail, check out the below:
Essentials Anne Claire brought to college:
- Great rain jacket
- Honeywell fan:
- Safety chest
- Mini Tool Box:
Things Anne Claire wished had in college:
- Air diffuser
Your Suggestions for college students:
- Canvas wagon
- Keep it fresh list
- Monogrammed towels