Heading to Nashville?! I get this question a LOT – What do I need to pack? What should I bring? Let’s just say that you have come to the right place 🙌🏼 I spent some time sourcing a few of my favorite things, and yes I even added in a few rhinestone jackets for you Broadway gals. I’ll throw a few tips below + don’t forget, throw some fringe on and you’re ready to go!
TIPS FOR PACKING
- ALWAYS check the weather – It could be 70 degrees in January or 28 degrees in April. You never really know.
- With that being said, pack layers – A button up to throw over a tank if you get cold or a sweater.
- Pack comfortable shoes, especially if you’re heading to walk around Broadway, 12th South, WedgeWood Houston, Hillsboro Village etc.
- If it’s during the summer time, the heat can definitely get you! I would suggest snagging a portable fan you can put in your purse.
- If you plan on hitting Broadway at night, I suggest leaving the heels at home. The sidewalks aren’t the best – Stick to either a flat sandal, boot or if you must some type of wedge.
DAY ON THE TOWN
DAY TIME DENIM
WALK IN COMFORT
NIGHT OUT ON BROADWAY