5 TOOLS FOR A SUCCESSFUL GARDEN
- PRUNING SHEARS – These are definitely worth the investment. This is how you are going to tame plants back, cut your vegetables – they leave such a clean cut. Pro Tip – keep. them. clean. between cleaning each plant. It’s smart to give them a good wipe in-between cutting different plants. You want to be careful to not spread anything from one plant to the next.
- GARDEN FORK – Save your fingers for a garden fork, it helps to break up the soil and move the dirt around when you’re combining your compost and fertilizer. Chances are you. have a container box and you probably won’t need a large hoe or larger garden tools. A garden fork is easy to manage.
- HAND SHOVEL – One of the most important things – This is your everything, you will plant, dig and even hack at weeds with it. Plus you’ll use this to get under any root vegetable.
- WATER WAND – It replicates a rain shower for your plants, I love using it on my flowers as well. Plus the long handle is great for higher pots / haninging plants.
- CARRYING BASKET / GARDEN APRON – There nothing is worse than getting out into your yard and forgetting a tool that you need. This way you have everything that you need in one place.