The kitchen is the hear of our home, as I’m sure many of you know! One of Steve and I’s favorite things to do together is to cook. It’s definitely our love language. I thought it would be a great idea to put together a list of our kitchen essentials. Whether you cook every night or every once in a while, these tools are essential to have on hand!
- Our Place Always Pan: OKAY. I promise, it’s definitely worth the hype. Its versatile design allows you to sauté, fry, boil, and even steam your favorite dishes. With a non-stick ceramic coating this pan makes cooking a breeze. The color we own is steam.
- Gold Baking Sheets: Everyone needs a good set of baking sheets – and why not in gold?! These are durable, non-stick, and distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked goods every time. I’ve had mine for YEARS. I reach for them pretty much everyday.
- Veggie Chopper: These veggie chopper can save you SO MUCH TIME in the kitchen. It makes prepping for a meal so much quicker! Plus, on the side of the container there are measurements that tell you exactly how much you have chopped.
- Mixing Bowls: Okay we allllll need mixing bowls, but those with a silicon bottom take it a step further. I discovered these a few years ago and I haven’t looked back. The silicon bottom is such a game changer because it prevents the bowl from slipping or sliding on your countertop. These are also great because they come with grater inserts which is so helpful with meal preparations.
- Hand Mixer: Everyone needs a hand mixer – whether you want to bake up some cookies or even shred chicken, I feel like I am constantly reaching for mine. Pro tip: opt for a cordless hand mixer this allows you to move freely around your kitchen.
- Ninja Blender: In our house, we enjoy all smoothies, soups, and sauces – so it’s important that we have a great blender. We absolutely love this one. Plus here is a recipe for my favorite morning protein shake.
- Shun Knives: You know what they say, you would rather have 1 good knife than 8 dull knives – Okay not sure if they say that, but we loves this set. We have had these for years and they’re our favorite ones to use when we cook.