I’m so inspired by my BFF Ashley–she’s been on a fitness and lifestyle journey and I’m just so proud of her. Looking AMAZING. (You can also listen to my podcast with Ashley here!) She shared with me this little protein shake recipe that I’m making everyday. You can mix up all of the dry ingredients and simply scoop out each morning with some fresh ingredients and throw into a blender. I mix everything in a large batch to store in a large glass container on my kitchen counter or you can make as you go in an individual serving. I’d say it lasts about 30 days when I’m using it on an average of 3 times a week. I’ve added recipes for both below! Easy peasy and yummy! Great for a post-workout or to get your day going. ENJOY!
- 5 cups Keto meal shake
- 1.25 cups ground flaxseed
- 2.5 cups Swerve
- 10 oz MCT powder
- 3 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 1/3 cup of the dry mix above
- 1.5 cups Almond milk
- Half frozen banana
- Spoonful of nut butter of choice
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins powder
- Prepare the dry mixture in a large container. You can keep this handy to grab a 1/3 scoop each morning!
- When making your shake, blend in dry mixture, almond milk, 1/2 a frozen banana, some nut butter and I add in a scoop of Vital Proteins and a handful of spinach.
- 1/2 cup Keto meal shake
- 2 scoops MCT powder
- 1/4 TBSP (depending how sweet you like it) Swerve
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- 2 TBSP. Flax seed
- 1 TSP Turmeric powder or 2 capsules
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- Almond butter (to taste)
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- Blend in dry mixture, almond milk, 1/2 a frozen banana, some nut butter and I add in a scoop of Vital Proteins and a handful of spinach.