In honor of Black History Month, I wanted to showcase some of the incredible black owned businesses right here in Nashville! These businesses range from restaurants to city tours teaching about black history in Nashville. I know this is just a small handful of business, so please share your favorite black owned businesses in Nashville and around the country!
- Slim and Husky’s: A fast casual, artisan pizza shop with a love for hip hop & R&B culture.
- Luxe Bridal Studio: A luxury bridal house known for distinct drama that feels modern and personal all at once. They have a collection of dresses that are not over saturated nor overseen, but are as unique as you are.
- Ivory Cotton Bar:Nashville’s first organic cotton candy stop with over 60 flavors and 20 signature combinations.
- Perfectly Cordial: A premium fresh fruit cocktail mixer handmade in Nashville, TN. Their mission is to help hosts craft the perfect cocktail simply.
- United Street Tours: Offers a series of 5-star rated, historical Nashville walking tours that are led and curated by locals.
- Artaya Loka: Known for her multi-culti gender-bending style, Dana Greaves has built a reputation for designing unique clothing, colorful jewelry, and inclusive events.
- Coneheads: Putting a twist of soul to your classic chicken & waffles, Coneheads combines innovation and flavor that will leave you filled and satisfied.
- HIFI Cookies: A modern cookie company based in Nashville, TN and born out of a love of music, the folks they share it with, and of course, sugar! Their mission is to make fun, delicious, and creative cookies.
- Go Bonanza: GO BONANZA! MEDIA is a photo experience company that specializes in photo, gif, boomerang, + video booth rentals…along with Interactive Advertising.
- The Cupcake Collection: At The Cupcake Collection, they are not trying to reinvent the wheel. THEY are just trying to do classic things well. Their cupcakes taste homemade because they are homemade, right in the space where owner, Mignon Francois, raised her family and in her hometown New Orleans.
- Music City Cleaners: A world class dry cleaners that provides outstanding services to their clients. They provide a full array of services which includes dry cleaning, shirt service, household, wedding dress preservation and much more.