I’m back with a really fun episode today! You all really, really loved the interior design Insta Live we did with April Tomlin during quarantine! And so today, the queen of interiors is back.
April is the namesake behind April Tomlin Interiors. She’s a friend of mine. She’s a wife and a mom. And, she is a total badass in all things design. If you follow her on Insta, you already know how amazing she is!
She designs for a roster of A-list clientele from the music industry, to the sports industry, and everything in between. She has a distinctive, yet simple style that you will absolutely love!
I’m so excited to bring you today’s conversation, because we are answering all of your burning questions! Today we cover:
- The rules of rugs: when, where, how to use (you’ll be the queen of rug styling after this episode),
- Design hacks for small spaces (I see you gals in the city!),
- Ways to brighten up a dark room and when to use color (No natural light? No problem!),
- Where to source your favorite items, and
- All the tips & tricks you need to make your house the relaxed, peaceful homes of your dreams
April is truly redefining Southern design! You asked the questions, we did the answering, and I’m excited for you to give it a listen! Make sure to let me know what you loved the most and what else you want to know! This is definitely not the last of my good friend, April!
Until next time.
Love you, mean it.