Oh, this is a good one girls! Today I’m answering your burning questions about STYLE. I’m so excited because you know this is one of my favorite topics! The key to defining your style and building a wardrobe is finding those tried and true pieces that you can mix and match.
This episode is sponsored by Global Healing, the brand behind the Oxy Powder pills I swear by! The great news is podcast listeners are getting an exclusive 15% off! Use the code LIVING15 when you place your order here.
We cover a lot of ground here, so I’m sharing as many resources as I can below!
Love you. Mean it.
My absolute favorite brand of sunglasses is Electric. Use the code Landyn20 to take 20% off your order. The styles discussed are:
WARDROBE BASICS TIPS
- All about a high waist pant or jean.
- Nude always. A nude shoe elongates the leg.
- Blazers are a must. Black and white blazer.
SIMPLE GOLD NECKLACES
- Layer dainty necklaces and dainty pieces. I love Melanie Auld and we’ve collaborated on several pieces.
- The Living with Landyn store has a gorgeous selection. Shop here.
- I found a fantastic faux tennis bracelet on Amazon for $15. So good!
- You can get necklace separators, like this one on Etsy, to keep your layered necklaces from tangling.
WHERE TO BUY BRAS + UNDIES
- My newest obsession is from True & Co at Nordstrom. You’ll never wear another bra!
- Go to undies for years: Hanky Panky thong.
BEST BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING GLASSES
Tortoise shell blue light blocking glasses called the Hardwire Mini by Quay.
CAPSULE WARDROBE FOR A PROFESSIONAL JOB
- Love the Sloane pant at Banana Republic.
- Mix and match under blazers with camis in all colors and patterns.
- H&M has a great, affordable line of work wardrobe.
- The blazer and jean combo is a great work to happy hour look.