Happy Monday + welcome back to another episode! Today I am is sitting down again with Arianna Iappini from the The Birch Arbor Gardens to talk all things chickens – yes you ready that right! Arianna talks about her journey to her chicken family, her flocks different types of breeds, and even her favorite tips + tricks for being a chicken mama. Her and I also share insight into building each of our coops, caring for our flocks and some common misconceptions people think about raising chickens.
We also go into depth about how to clean and maintain your chicken coop – and I promise you it’s a lot easier than you might think!
This episode also covers:
- Airanna’s recommendations for getting your chicken family started
- How to create a safe space and protective coop against predators
- Do you really need a roster for chickens to lay eggs?
- How many chickens create the perfect flock for your family
Everything You Need
- This is where we got our coop and I couldn’t recommend them enough!