Ever since opening Shop Living With Landyn, I have now an even greater appreciation for Small Business Saturday. Something I love about this list below is that: 1. All of these below are owned by women and 2. They are all my friends. What?! How did I get so lucky to be surrounded by so many great businesses in Nashville? I am so proud of every small business below because they are killing it day in and day out. I see you ladies, I know the blood sweat and tears that you have poured in- your hard work does not go unnoticed! LOVE YOU. MEAN. IT.
1.ALEXIS + BOLT I discovered this cute shop in Germantown this summer and I have been obsessed ever since. They have everything from home to gift and I love it because they put a little more edge in Nashville (a great place for a rocker tee)
2. CITY LASH BEAUTY You know I can’t live without my lashes, and honestly if you don’t have them you.need.them. I am so proud of my friend Suzanne for taking the leap this year and opening up her first location ! City Lash Beauty is the best of the best in Nashville.
3.HAIST My dear friend Anne has been killing it with HAIST- have you seen these new purse straps she recently released? Obsessed. Plus she’s having a killer sale right now!
4.E. ALLEN I could go on and on about Elizabeth Allen and how she has been such a constant friend to me in this retail world. I’ve been shopping at E. Allen since my family moved to Nashville, and lucky for you, they have an online store too!
5. ELLEN JAY SWEETS You can’t knock a cookie, especially during the holidays. These girls are always on point with their creative design and the best part is that the cookies don’t just look good- they melt in your mouth. A win win.
6. LOVE + LION You girls know I love a party and I love a detail, well, these girls don’t skip a detail when it comes to everything from custom tattoos and wrapping paper.
7. MAGPIES My friend Maggie has the most adorable girls clothing store and when Lily was growing up it was my favorite place to shop for her! Maggie is killing it and empowering little girls at the same time.
8. MARIGOLD POPCORN One of my favorite things about being in L+L Market Place is meeting all the new shops and stores in there. Marigold Popcorn has the BEST popcorn in Nashville, not to talk about their branding (it’s all beautiful and white) Next time you pop over to Living With Landyn, you’ve got to check them out. Steve is obsessed.
9.NASHVILLE CHEESE GAL You had me at cheese. If you don’t follow Nashville Cheese Gal, I’m not sure what you’re doing. She is creating the most beautiful cheese boards and delivering them. WHAT. Sounds like the perfect gift. Plus, she just collaborated with Bee Seasonal and released her own set of honey pairings– do you die?
10. OXANA SALON Oh, sweet Oxana- my fairy hair mother, she keeps me bright and blonde AND she opened up her first salon this year. I couldn’t be more proud of the hard work that she has put in. If you’re looking for a new do, she’s your girl!
11. OMI BEADS Joy (the founder of OMI BEADS) has been a dear friend for a long time. Seriously, she’s one of the first people who decided to collaborate with me a few years ago. If you don’t own one of her bracelets, snag yourself one because they are a staple.
12. PURSEPTION BAGS If you’ve been following for a while, you’ve heard me talk about Purseption Bags, they are the best most fashionable CLEAR bags out there. Because you don’t want to be caught walking into the game with a $2 plastic tote from Walgreens. (pssssttt… the black pebble Landyn is back in stock)
13. THE PERFECT PAIR One of my favorite shops to hit up in Nashville, they have some of the best clothes and I can never go in there without snagging a piece of two.
14. Vroom Vroom Balloon MY GIRLS. I remember walking into Harlan and Ruby a couple years ago to snag balloons for my sunglass launch – I’ve been hooked every since. They are my first call when I am planning any type of event.