My family loves popcorn- Yours too? It’s an easy quick after school snack but also a late night guilty pleasure. We’ve been using Spiceology for years and when they recently sent us their new popcorn seasoning gift set– I thought Steve was going to lose his mind! We ere so excited! I decided to put the smore’s seasoning to the test- and let me tell you, we were not disappointed! I cannot wait to try all the other recipes, that jalapeño popper is calling my name. Remember to use LANDYN10 on all your orders for 10% off!
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 7.5 oz marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups of Golden Graham cereal
- 2 Hersey Chocolate Bars
- 10 oz melting Chocolate
- Spiceology S'mores Popcorn seasoning
- Using your microwave, pop popcorn as directed.
- Spread popcorn on parchment paper on your kitchen counter, or on a few lined baking sheets for easy clean up.
- Sprinkle popcorn with Spiceology S'mores seasoning.
- Evenly drop Golden Grahams over popcorn.
- Break Hershey bar into pieces and add to popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt Marshmallow fluff for 10-15 seconds, stir and flick with a fork over top of popcorn, cereal and chocolate.
- Next melt chocolate in another microwave safe bowl until melted. Stir until liquid and with a fork drizzle chocolate over the top.
- As a last step, dust the top with Spiceology popcorn seasoning again.
- Let cool and serve, or package in an air tight container and enjoy later.