This one is my son, Luke’s FAVORITE thing I make. It’s a combination of all his loves. I mean what kid doesn’t like chocolate and carbs?!? Actually, I’m going to raise my hand too for this one. HA! It’s not just for kids. This one is a total crowd pleaser. Perfect for your family on a Sunday morning or to set out when you have a house full of guests. I love that you make it the night before, pop it in the oven and wa-la… BREAKFAST is done! Also makes the perfect Christmas morning recipe.
I hope you enjoy it, actually I’m certain of it!
- 1 13-oz package already baked croissants, cut into large bite sized pieces
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray
- Place croissant pieces in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add milk and blend some more until mix is well combined.
- Pour evenly over croissant pieces.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is cooked.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve.