LADIES, IT’S THE EPISODE WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.
The queen herself is on the podcast today, Heather McMahan. I’m sure you know who Heather is from me re-posting her HILARIOUS Instagram stories, but if you don’t already follow her – you should definitely go do that right now.
Heather is a comedian, hosts the Absolutely Not Podcast, and also is an actress. Yes, did you see her in Love Hard on Netflix?! I’m pretty sure there is nothing this woman can’t do.
I’ve seen her on tour TWICE now, and my girlfriends and I were rollin’. I even bought tickets for my mom to go see her and she called me in hysterics the next day.
In today’s episode OF COURSE we are covering her epic wedding in Italy, but we are also chatting:
- Heather’s hilarious college roommate story
- The backstory of when I ran into her Man of Honor at JFK – when he was supposed to already be in Italy for the wedding (! did you see my Instagram stories!)
- My unusual life phase I went through in elementary school (I’m still trying to dig up those pics for ya’ll)
- Heather’s favorite For You Page on Tik Tok, and
- Heather’s advocacy for stores to carry inclusive sizing (and her favorite places to shop!)
And while you’re going to LAUGH throughout this whole episode – we also discuss some topics that aren’t as openly spoken about like, postpartum depression. We both are just girl’s girl – figuring out this life one stumbly step at a time – and while we want to make you laugh, we also want to help you feel less alone on your journey.
So go grab a glass of wine or a cup of coffee – and turn this allll the way up. Heather is truly one of the most entertaining people you’ll come across and I am so excited to share this conversation with you.