CAJUN SHRIMP PACKETS
This is the most simple summa time meal to quickly pull together, with so many variations. The sky is the limit with what you decide to fill these these little delicious foil packets with. My hubby is a huge fan of cajun food and we currently have an abundance of zucchini in our garden. Wrap them up and throw them on the grill, oven works too!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb fresh raw shrimp- peeled, deveined and tail on
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 ears of corn, taken from the cobb
- 1 1/2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- chicken andouille sausage, sliced
- cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lemon, squeeze over packets
- 8 small pieces of unsalted butter
- heavy duty aluminum foil
WHAT TO DO
- Tear off (8) 12-14" sheets of foil
- In a ziploc bag place shrimp, olive oil and cajun seasoning, seal tightly and give a good shake. Making sure shrimp is evenly covered.
- Next slice and chop your veggies.
- Then equally distribute all the things between the foil squares.
- Place one pad of butter on top of each packet and wrap tightly.
- Heat your grill or oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil packets directly on the grate of your grill for 10-15 minutes or on a cookies sheet in your oven.