photo | lindsey grace photography
Alright ladies, it is time to get this holiday gift guide series rolling. I am not going to lie, I have had the absolute best time researching and sourcing products for these guides. Best part is, I have been making my husband, in-laws, and parents help me by giving me ideas for the different guides, so basically all the guess work has been taken out of my Christmas shopping this year. #winningatChristmas One of the number one most requested holiday gift guides this year was, What to get your husband for Christmas? So, I wanted to start the series off with this guide. If your husband is anything like mine, he is IMPOSSIBLE to buy for! Because whenever he finds something he likes, he just buys it for himself. Um…help a sister out and save some things for ME to buy for YOU! Please.
Luckily I have found some amazing things for the men in your lives. Either I have given Steve in the past, he uses and loves, or is something that he is actually wanting for Christmas this year. In fact, I found so many things, that I couldn’t include them all on the collage and there are more listed below, so make sure you scroll all the way down. Guys, it is all Holiday Gift Ideas up in here on Living with Landyn! So get READY! This is just the beginning.
one | two| three | four | five
six| seven | eight | nine | ten
eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen | fifteen
WHY I LOVE THESE GIFTS
- Nintendo Mini Classic Edition: This one is at the top of Steve’s wishlist this year. For all of you that had hubby’s, boyfriends, brothers that grew up in the 90s, this is the present for you. It comes pre-loaded with all the classic games and plugs in directly to the TV. Here is the bad part, it is apparently the hottest item out there this Christmas so be ready to stalk it in order to snag one.
- New Balance 574 Sneakers: Steve actually has these and absolutely LOVES them. They have the perfect amount of old-school, retro flair without being totally over the top.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: These are definitely a splurge, but if the man in your life travels alot they are an absolute most. During pre-season Steve is on the road alot scouting teams and he seriously does not leave home without them.
- Charging Cable: This thing is genius and I am totally getting one for Steve this year. First off, who is not so annoyed by how short the charging cable that Apple gives you it. God forbid you want to use your phone while lounging in bed. Also, isn’t it so annoying when the cable constantly gets pulled off the nightstand and your phone goes crashing to the ground. If any of these things bother you, then this is the product you need. The knot is weighted so it hold the charger up and on your table or nightstand. Genius, I tell you! Best part is, it looks really stylish while doing it.
- iPhone Wallet: If you watch my Insta-stories then you might remember me scrambling around looking for a couple of present for Steve’s birthday when his main gift didn’t get delivered on time. I ended up getting him a leather iPhone wallet and he absolutely loves it. This is the perfect gift and I love that you can have it personalized.
- Cell Phone Stand: Okay, this is another one that we are going to have to file under first world problems, but if you have an Apple Watch you know that there is not good way to have it propped up while charging. This little tool is what every man’s nightstand or dresser needs. You can have your iPhone and Apple Watch charging at the same time and have them propped so you can actually see what is happening on both of them.
- Fitbit Blaze Fitness Watch: This little guy does it all and looks pretty cool and sleek while doing it. The watch tracks heart rate, steps taken, calories burned, length and quality of sleep…basically everything. It is the perfect gift for an exercise minded guy.
- Decoy Waterproof Boot: If you live in a cold weather climate, then you know that a good waterproof boot is a must. Even if you don’t, your honey will still get a ton of use out of them hunting, tailgating, and frankly just running errands in the rain. I love these because they are really stylish and sleek so they wouldn’t look out of place with jeans running around town. These are waterproof and fleece lined so they will keep those toes dry and toasty.
- iGrill Bluetooth Thermometer: Steve has one of these and is absolutely obsessed. He loves being able to sit inside and enjoy a beer while still keeping tabs on what is going on on the grill. This is also a must if you have a hubby who loves to smoke meats because they don’t have to constantly be getting up to check the temp. All of that information is delivered straight to the app on your phone. If you have a chef in the house you can definitely not go wrong with this one.
- Marshall Portable Speaker: A good portable, Bluetooth speaker is a must and I am loving that this one looks like a little amp. Perfect for all of my Music City men or anybody that loves or plays guitar.
- Wireless Beats by Dre: This is another item that is at the top of Steve’s wishlist this year. These earbuds are perfect if your honey likes to work out like mine does. Steve uses They are great for the gym because you don’t have to have your phone on you and there are no wires to get in your way while you are working out.
- Grilling Tool Set: This is another one that Steve has and loves. It is a little pricey, but totally worth the investment because they will last forever. I especially love the storage case that keeps everything organized and out of the way.
- Discipline Pants: These are hands down Steve’s favorite pants. They are the only sweatpants we have found that don’t have an elastic enclosure around the ankle. They also have zipper pockets so he can carry a set of keys or his phone with him while he is out running around town.
- Razor and Brush Stand: Steve loves an old-fashioned shave and love to use the Art of Shaving Brush. This great little stand will hold his razor and a shaving brush so that it can sit on the counter to dry and stay clean.
- Art of Shaving Starter Kit: This really is the perfect universal gift for men. It would be great for husbands, boyfriends, dads, or brothers who have hung on to their hipster beard just a little too long. It provides all the elements that they need for a perfect shave and includes a travel size brush…which is a GREAT DEAL!
Amazing gift guide. Every. single. item. I would buy. Can’t wait for more gift guides.
This is great! Thank so much for sharing. Guys are always the hardest to buy for in my family!!
Where did you find the wrapping paper? LOVE
This is fantastic, Landyn! Thank you! Now I have so many ideas! Really appreciate all the hard work I know went into this!
I love all these! Went to buy the blue tooth thermometer for my dad and the link is broken/leads to an unknown page on Sur La Table. Thanks for the idea though!
LOVE THIS LIST! The iPhone accessories are perfect gifts. Have you heard of Mizzen and Main? They make dry-fit dress shirts – amazing! we discovered the company (Texas based, all American made) a few months ago and my husband has bought 3-4 shirts since. check them out! I’m in no way affiliated with the company but from reading your blog I know your husband is involved in football and they would be perfect. thanks for the list – also loved the white bean chicken chili 🙂
L O V E your wish list ideas for everyone, THANK YOU for sharing all your great ideas! Do you/your husband have any favorite winter jackets for casual and dressing up in the colder months of Minnesota?
Thanks in advance for your time!