If you watched my instastories last night around 11pm, you’d know that this ENTIRE gift guide almost didn’t post this morning. I logged on to proof read and edit one last thing and then POOF. It was gone. DELETED. I’m talking the entire post. All of it. But after I SCREAMED really loud + said a few choice words. I pulled myself together, grabbed a box of Peppermint Joe Joes’s, a glass of wine and started over. So, here she is… THE WOMEN’S GIFT GUIDE. Round two and better than the ever, I hope. After completion, I *may* have bought a few things on here for myself. Hey, I earned it, right?
I hope you enjoy clicking through and making your list. It may just be easier + helpful to send the man in your life over here to LWL.com Also let this be a place to start shopping for your sister + mother and bestie. These are some of the gifts I’ve given or received, that were a huge hit. And make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the descriptions, because I couldn’t stop with fifteen items. Alright, now I’ve GOT to go get some sleep! Hope this helps!
P.S. I really DO love you guys.
one | two | three | four | five
six | seven | eight | nine | ten
eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen | fifteen
1. Covet Mercer Leather Wallet– First of all, can we just say how much this looks like Chanel. Yet a fraction of the price. The leather is so luxurious and soft. And the embossed detail totally makes it. Plenty of card slots + coin zip pouch and pockets on each interior wall to hold cash and receipts. A definite must have. If giving it as a gift, don’t forget to add a few bucks as a symbol of prosperity. Love this one!
2. Mia 2 Sonic Cleaning System– I get a lot of questions about my skin and skincare products. Well, I feel this plays a huge roll in why my skin looks the way it does. I listened to my mom early on about taking care of my skin and those same things were confirmed by my dermatologist as I got older. Good skin is clean skin. So true and I love this thing. Use it twice a day, everyday. Couldn’t live without it.
3. Initial Pendant– Ok, looking for a gift that they’ll love? Of course your are! This simple + delicate initial pendant was a huge hit last year. I gave it as gifts to all the ladies in my life and I’m happy to say they’re still wearing them daily. It’s also such a great layering piece too. Hence the reason they never take it off. Great price point too!
4. LuMee Illuminating Phone Case– Say goodbye to the selfie stick and hello to this. Oh you guys…. we all need one of these! My girlfriend has one and when she busted that bad boy out, turned it around and took our selfie…. I was like, OH, I NEED THIS! We all looked perfectly lit and the pictures turned out awesome! Amazing what a little light will do. Such a fun gift to give + get. Comes in a faux marble case too.
5. Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones– These things are saaaaaawweeet. How great is the color combo? I’m pretty much a sucker for white + gold anything. But on a serious note, these headphones are awesome. They are my number one travel essential. Stylish + comfortable and the sound quality is stellar. It’s all about that bass.
6. The Blazer– A blazer is classic, feminine and looks great on all body types. You can pair it with anything, jeans, dresses, ankle pants, skirts. This one fits well and flatters the waist. A blazer is a piece that every single woman should own and will always be “in style”. Blazers are great for work, school functions, or even going out with friends. This is a good one!
7. USB Tassel– I just think these are super cool. I don’t know about you, but I’m always running on 20% battery at all times. So what better way than carrying a ton of cords around with you at all times. It’s stylish + chic and functional all at the same time. GREAT gift idea for the tech savvy girl and anyone really. It’s saved me on more than one occasion.
8. Pave Bracelet– When I spotted this bracelet in the display case I thought, WOW that’s pretty , but probably waaaay expensive. And to my surprise it was under $100 and look every bit more than that. I went ahead and bought a couple for some special ladies in my life. I can’t wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!
9. Black Glitter Studs– I bought these and absolutely love the little pop they bring to my ear. You can dress them up or down. They give off just enough sparkle, without coming off too young.I think these would make a great gift for any woman.
10. Mason Travel Bag– I bought this in black and it’s perfect. I have gotten so many compliments. When traveling this bag is a life saver. It holds just about everything you’d need for a weekend trip. That’s saying a lot since I’m a horrible packer. It’s plenty big. Vegan too. The perfect gift for the traveler in your life! Available in 4 colors.
11. White Le Creuset with Gold Knob– If you remember last Christmas, Santa brought me the 7 qt and I about DIED and screamed and danced around like an idiot! It’s soooooo beautiful and the GOLD knob. It’s like Le Creuset made this collection just for me. Listen they are limited edition and go quickly, so don’t delay if you really want one or put that hubby on it soon!
12. White Marble Laptop Case– My sister got me this for my birthday and it’s my most absolute favorite thing! I love anything white marble, so why not have my laptop match my kitchen counters too. LOL Not only does it look chic + fresh, it’s protective too. Winner, Winner!
13. Color Blocked Top– I’m a sucker for anything color blocked and when I spotted this monochromatic spin on that I was SOLD. Such a flattering fit and I think it would look great on anyone! And would look pretty fab with that blazer from above over top! Just sayin’.
14. My Sunnies– These by far are the BEST sunglasses I’ve ever had. I receive hundreds of messages about them, so here they are! Not only should you scoop up a pair, but I’m certain anyone of the ladies in your life would be ECSTATIC opening these!
15. Smart Clutch– Smart gift. This was another clever present I gave out last year. It’s perfect for that girl on-the-go and they all loved the convenience it brings to the typical clutch. But this years rose gold finish blows last years color choices out of the water. So pretty in person!
Love it all! Well done…now need to get hubs the link 😆
Love it all and am amazed st your clarity of thought even in the wee hours of the night! Thank you for staying up so late to get this out to us. We appreciate and love you! xoxo
Love it!!! Thanks for staying up to get it posted!
Love it all! I know how much work goes into the things and I truly appreciate it! Love what your doing, we are like soul sisters and you are inspiring me to blog again up here in Canada💋💋
Totally plagerized product reviews, read reviews on linked sites. Doubt she even owns these items.
I’m so sorry that you feel these are not my words or that I don’t own these items. When in fact they are and most of which I do own and love. That’s why I chose to share them with you all. Trust with my audience is very important to me. You are certainly free to comment here as you wish on here. I hate to loose you as a fan.
Like the other commenter mentioned, some of these gift guide products are just plagerized reviews from the linked website, not Landyn’s review/recommendation. I understand the business side of running a website for income, but that’s unacceptable.
I’m sorry that you feel these reviews are not my own. I worked very hard on this gift guide and the many that will follow. My blog is not run for monetizing purposes. It is simply a platform to share the things I love, a recipe, a paint color or a must have eyeliner. I love what I do and will continue to share in the most authentic way I know how. I hate to have lost you as a fan.
Great Ideas Landyn! You have saved me this Christmas. I love all the items you have mentioned…good picks! 🙂
@notafan uhhhhhhh plagiarized reviews? If you have been following Landyn for the slightest amount of time, you know these words are from her mouth. Keep up the good work, Landyn. I always look forward to what you have to share. Thanks!
thank you thank you for all the ideas!! keep them coming!! Your wonderful and we all
But wait…what about the AHHHHMAZING necklace int he blog pic?? I NEED it!
Love your gift guide Landyn! My Christmas list just got a little longer.
Love all you do for your friends and fans!
I so look forward to your posts and instastories!
PS – the Kate Spade earrings on the super sale right now! Makes the cute earrings an even sweeter deal!
Thanks for these posts! I also would love to know where the necklace you are wearing in this post is from! Love it!
Quick question – I love that Novo case, we just got a new MacBook Pro Air but it’s a ‘late 2016) model- do you know if it will fit that? I didn’t see the model number we have on the amazon page. Thanks – love your style and all your stuff!
Love love love… keep being YOU!!!