If you watched my instastories last night around 11pm, you’d know that this ENTIRE gift guide almost didn’t post this morning. I logged on to proof read and edit one last thing and then POOF. It was gone. DELETED. I’m talking the entire post. All of it. But after I SCREAMED really loud + said a few choice words. I pulled myself together, grabbed a box of Peppermint Joe Joes’s, a glass of wine and started over. So, here she is… THE WOMEN’S GIFT GUIDE. Round two and better than the ever, I hope. After completion, I *may* have bought a few things on here for myself. Hey, I earned it, right?
I hope you enjoy clicking through and making your list. It may just be easier + helpful to send the man in your life over here to LWL.com Also let this be a place to start shopping for your sister + mother and bestie. These are some of the gifts I’ve given or received, that were a huge hit. And make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the descriptions, because I couldn’t stop with fifteen items. Alright, now I’ve GOT to go get some sleep! Hope this helps!
P.S. I really DO love you guys.
1. Covet Mercer Leather Wallet– First of all, can we just say how much this looks like Chanel. Yet a fraction of the price. The leather is so luxurious and soft. And the embossed detail totally makes it. Plenty of card slots + coin zip pouch and pockets on each interior wall to hold cash and receipts. A definite must have. If giving it as a gift, don’t forget to add a few bucks as a symbol of prosperity. Love this one!
2. Mia 2 Sonic Cleaning System– I get a lot of questions about my skin and skincare products. Well, I feel this plays a huge roll in why my skin looks the way it does. I listened to my mom early on about taking care of my skin and those same things were confirmed by my dermatologist as I got older. Good skin is clean skin. So true and I love this thing. Use it twice a day, everyday. Couldn’t live without it.
3. Initial Pendant– Ok, looking for a gift that they’ll love? Of course your are! This simple + delicate initial pendant was a huge hit last year. I gave it as gifts to all the ladies in my life and I’m happy to say they’re still wearing them daily. It’s also such a great layering piece too. Hence the reason they never take it off. Great price point too!
4. LuMee Illuminating Phone Case– Say goodbye to the selfie stick and hello to this. Oh you guys…. we all need one of these! My girlfriend has one and when she busted that bad boy out, turned it around and took our selfie…. I was like, OH, I NEED THIS! We all looked perfectly lit and the pictures turned out awesome! Amazing what a little light will do. Such a fun gift to give + get. Comes in a faux marble case too.
5. Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones– These things are saaaaaawweeet. How great is the color combo? I’m pretty much a sucker for white + gold anything. But on a serious note, these headphones are awesome. They are my number one travel essential. Stylish + comfortable and the sound quality is stellar. It’s all about that bass.
6. The Blazer– A blazer is classic, feminine and looks great on all body types. You can pair it with anything, jeans, dresses, ankle pants, skirts. This one fits well and flatters the waist. A blazer is a piece that every single woman should own and will always be “in style”. Blazers are great for work, school functions, or even going out with friends. This is a good one!
7. USB Tassel– I just think these are super cool. I don’t know about you, but I’m always running on 20% battery at all times. So what better way than carrying a ton of cords around with you at all times. It’s stylish + chic and functional all at the same time. GREAT gift idea for the tech savvy girl and anyone really. It’s saved me on more than one occasion.
8. Pave Bracelet– When I spotted this bracelet in the display case I thought, WOW that’s pretty , but probably waaaay expensive. And to my surprise it was under $100 and look every bit more than that. I went ahead and bought a couple for some special ladies in my life. I can’t wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!
9. Black Glitter Studs– I bought these and absolutely love the little pop they bring to my ear. You can dress them up or down. They give off just enough sparkle, without coming off too young.I think these would make a great gift for any woman.
10. Mason Travel Bag– I bought this in black and it’s perfect. I have gotten so many compliments. When traveling this bag is a life saver. It holds just about everything you’d need for a weekend trip. That’s saying a lot since I’m a horrible packer. It’s plenty big. Vegan too. The perfect gift for the traveler in your life! Available in 4 colors.
11. White Le Creuset with Gold Knob– If you remember last Christmas, Santa brought me the 7 qt and I about DIED and screamed and danced around like an idiot! It’s soooooo beautiful and the GOLD knob. It’s like Le Creuset made this collection just for me. Listen they are limited edition and go quickly, so don’t delay if you really want one or put that hubby on it soon!
12. White Marble Laptop Case– My sister got me this for my birthday and it’s my most absolute favorite thing! I love anything white marble, so why not have my laptop match my kitchen counters too. LOL Not only does it look chic + fresh, it’s protective too. Winner, Winner!
13. Color Blocked Top– I’m a sucker for anything color blocked and when I spotted this monochromatic spin on that I was SOLD. Such a flattering fit and I think it would look great on anyone! And would look pretty fab with that blazer from above over top! Just sayin’.
14. My Sunnies– These by far are the BEST sunglasses I’ve ever had. I receive hundreds of messages about them, so here they are! Not only should you scoop up a pair, but I’m certain anyone of the ladies in your life would be ECSTATIC opening these!
15. Smart Clutch– Smart gift. This was another clever present I gave out last year. It’s perfect for that girl on-the-go and they all loved the convenience it brings to the typical clutch. But this years rose gold finish blows last years color choices out of the water. So pretty in person!