This is a great one to make once and eat all week long!
- 3/4 c Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Califia almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1-2 apples diced, skins on
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crushed unsalted walnuts for topping
- 1 tbs Whitney’s Maple Springs Farm 100% percent pure maple syrup, for topping
- Bring water in oats to a boil for 5 to 7 minutes in a pot that has a lid.
- Remove from heat and add applesauce + almond milk + apples + cinnamon.
- Cover and let cool to room temperature.
- Place in fridge when cool.
- In the morning reheat, top with a little splash of almond milk and mix well.
- Top with crushed walnuts and maple syrup.