One of the biggest questions a day or even days after Thanksgiving is…”what are we going to do with all of these leftovers??”..am I right? You have probably heard it time and time again. Instead of making the same plate with the same stuff you have been having, why not make something a little different? These leftover turkey sandwiches are the perfect excuse to use that turkey, but also not eat what you’ve been having the last week. Mix in some brie + cranberry, and you will be super thankful you had that leftover turkey waiting for ya!
- Loaf of fresh artisan multigrain bread
- Leftover sliced turkey
- Fresh arugula
- Cranberry relish, my recipe here
- Olive oil mayonnaise
- Fresh thyme, very finely chopped
- Fresh sage, very finely chopped
- Brie cheese, sliced
- Squeeze mayonnaise into a small bowl. Add finely chopped herbs, salt + pepper to taste. Mix well, cover and refridgerate over night to let marinate for best flavor.
- Slice artisan bread into sandwich slices.
- Spread herb mayo on one side of bread.
- Layer turkey, brie cheese slice and top with sprigs of fresh arugula.
- Add a dollop of cranberry relish and spread carefully.
- Top with bread and secure with a bamboo pick.
Could you share your cranberry relish recipe again? It’s my daughter’s favorite and the link is taking me to the corn souffle recipe. I would really appreciate the recipe, I’ve been searching online and can’t find it. Thank you!