Do you get anxiety just thinking about what you should get the man in your life for Christmas every year? Is your husband, boyfriend, brother, father, the hardest person in the world to shop for Christmas for each year? I know mine is. Luckily I have you covered with every type of gift you can imagine. Whether you are looking for a gift for your fitness lover, your grillmaster, or your techie, you will find it and more ideas right here. And guess what, this year I have stepped up my gift guide game and now each item on the guide is clickable. All you have to do click on the picture of the item on the guide and it will take you straight there.
1. Watch: I think that watches make the best guy gifts. Steve and I are actually doing Apple Watches this year, but any other year I would totally be down with this watch. I love the light strap and the really masculine looking face. It is a perfect casual, everyday watch.
2. T-Shirt: These are literally Steve’s favorite t-shirts of all time. I can not even begin to count how many I have bought him over the years. They are a little pricey for a t-shirt, but I promise they are worth every penny. They hold up so well, even after repeated washes.
3. Travel Coffee Mug: If you have a commuter who is a coffee lover, then this is the gift for you. Made by everyone’s favorite water bottle maker, this mug will keep his coffee hot no matter how long his commute. No need to heat his morning cup up in the microwave anymore.
4. Gray Leather Sneakers: I love these sneakers. The color is perfect and I love that they are leather so they are a little dressier. Best part is that they come in a size 15 so I can actually get a pair for Steve.
5. Wireless Charging Pad: This is a freaking genius invention. I might actually be buying one for myself. All you have to do is lay your phone down on the pad and it charges without even having to plug it in!
6. Wi-Fi Plug: Okay, this is another one I am totally geeking over. Basically with this plug you can make any outlet in your home Wi-Fi enabled. That means you can turn lights on or off, turn the coffee maker on or off, turn a fan on all without having to get up from the comfort of your couch or bed. It also works remotely, so you can turn lights on and off without even being home.
7. Backpack Briefcase: I got this for Steve for his birthday earlier in the month and he LOVES it. He travels during the pre-season quite a bit and this is backpack is so comfortable. He loves being able to have his hands free and it is a lot easier on his back then a messenger style bag.
8. Lightning Charger: These portable chargers will make sure that your guy is never in a bind if any of his devices loose battery power. It has two different charging heads so it means you can charge with any type of USB device.
9. Apple AirPods: Steve has these as well and loves them. It is so nice to have earbuds in without all the cords. These are another great option if you have a guy who travels a lot or has a long commute.
10. Tommy John Underwear: This type of underwear and the Lululemon are the only underwear that Steve will wear. These are so comfortable and will keep thing nice and snug…if you know what I mean.
11. Bluetooth Speaker: Every guy needs a good Bluetooth speaker. This one is great because its cylindrical shape means that it projects sound 360 degrees rather than just forward.
12. AG Twill Pants: You guys are all familiar with my struggle to find clothes, in particular pants, that fit Steve’s build. Well look no further than these pants. Steve absolutely loves these pants and we buy them in every single color. They are a great option if you are looking for a pant that is cut like a jean but is a little dressier. Steve even wears his into the office.
13. Bluetooth Key Locator: How many of you have husbands that loose their keys all the time and then turn the entire house upside down looking for them? If you have one of these, then this is the gift for you. The best part is that these can be put in or attached to anything that frequently gets lost, not just keys.
14. Laser Cut Stadium Map: If you have a sports nut in your house, then this is the gift for you. These laser cut stadium city maps are so cool and the level of detail is amazing. As you guys know, Steve played for the University of Michigan and I think this would be the perfect gift for him to put in his office. Michigan holds so many wonderful memories for him and I love that this could be a reminder of them for him.
15. Steak Knives: We have Hammerstahl knives and they are the absolute best. If your husband is a meat lover like mine, then you have to buy these. Their knives are so high quality and will last you forever.
I cannot thank you enough!! These are incredible ideas – useful and fun! Merry Christmas!
My hubby swears by the tommy John underwear too. He won’t wear anything else. It’s soft and snug but not too snug and he claims it has an easy open front!