With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I have been getting asked a lot about Mother’s Day gift ideas. Below I have put together a list of either things that I have and absolutely love, or things I would love to have. Below the guide I give you additonal information about each item and why it is a must have. Dont’ worry, because you know I am an options addict, I sourced a bunch of other gift ideas for you to check out at the very bottom of the post. There is something for every pricepoint and for everyone. Go ahead, send this link to your husband and then take a peek to find something for your own mom or mother-in-law.
1. Brass TeePee Drops: Have you guys heard of a company called Accessory Concierge before? Me neither, until one of the girls I met this past weekend told me about them and I am already hooked. They have the cutest jewelry for the BEST prices. I am in love with the shape of these earrings, but you should definitely check out their whole site because it is so good!
2. Colleen Rothschild Beauty Balm and Detox Mask: I got sent some of these products in the mail and I am hooked. The beauty balm is absolutely amazing and it cleans so well (including removing eye make-up) and the cloth that comes with it to steam your face is amazing. If you know me, you know I love a good Sunday mask and this Detox Mask has been put into my rotation. If you are wanting to test the full line (I have all these products and they are amazing) they offer an awesome Discovery Set that is on sale for only $69.95. Best part is, I have a coupon code for you girls for 20% off all full price products. Just use code LANDYN20 at checkout.
3. Snakeskin Embossed Ugg Slippers: These basically had me at snakeskin embossing. Um… chic and stylish while also being insanely comfortable….what mom doesn’t want that?
4. Queen Bee Mug: Let’s be honest mama’s, we all know that we are the queen’s of our little hives, so we might as well have a mug that proves it. Am I right?
5. White Stoneware Casserole Dish: I know, who wants a casserole dish for Mother’s Day? Oh wait, this lady right here. This reminds me of my favorite Le Creuset and would look so gorgeous sitting on a stove top or with week night dinners in it.
6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume Set: This scent is every thing and I love that it comes with a travel set. It has a small, refillable spray bottle that is perfect for taking in your toiletries bag on trips.
7. Jersey Robe: This is the PERFECT robe for spring and summer. It is light weight so you won’t sweat to death while doing your hair. It comes in five different colors, has great reviews, and is an awesome price at only $38. At that price you can grab one for your mom and your mother-in-law!
8. Travel Jewelry Organizer: After my trip to Dallas, I learned the hard way that I need a jewelry organizer when I travel. Trying to keep everything together, untangled and organized was a freaking disaster and I was constantly looking for a missing earring or that one specific bracelet. Wolf makes so many awesome ones, it was hard to choose which one I wanted!?
9. L’Occitane Hand Cream Set: L’Occitane makes basically the gold standard of hand cremes and this gift set is the perfect gift. And you know I am a sucker for pretty packaging, so when you combine that with an amazing hand creme, I am sold! This is another one that I think would make an awesome mother or mother-in-law gift.
10. Moonstone Halo Ring: If you have never heard of Melanie Auld, then I suggest you scurry to her site right now and drool over all of her gorgeous jewelry. Melanie is a friend of a friend, and when we were introduced I immediately fell head over heels for her work. I literally want one of EVERYTHING she makes, but her rings are my absolute favorite!
11. Cluse Marble Faced Watch: So we all know my obsession with Cluse watches. Combine that with my obsession with all things marble and it is basically a match made in heaven.
12. Personalized Map Pillow: How perfect is this customizable pillow. You are able to put hearts over the cities where your/their children or grandchildren live. I absolutely love this idea and I think I might have to get one for Sandi. It would look so cute in her home!
13. Moonlight Pajamas: I shared these at Christmas time and I own two pairs. They are my absolute FAVORITE pairs of pajamas. They also come in a shorts and short sleeve shirt option if you want something a little more comfortable for warmer weather.
14. Tory Burch Flip Flop: I have several pairs of these and they are my absolute favorite flip flop. They are so comfortable, don’t rub your toes at all, and hold up really well. A definite must moving in to pool and beach season.
15. Best Mom Desk Sign: Is this not the best title in the world? Why not celebrated it and show it off on your desk at work or in your work space at home. Hey, everyone wants to be recognized for their achievements.