SHOES | COLOGNE | CUFFLINKS | TIE | PORTABLE CHARGER
This one’s for the guys that are just oh so hard to shop for…am I right, ladies?! Don’t worry everything you need to make your man happy this holiday season is listed out for you below. From the most stylish shoes to the sexiest cologne money can buy. And we can’t forget about the outdoorsy items. I promise, I’ve got you covered, so get to shopping!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
1. Indestructible Bluetooth Speaker: Oh yeah! This indestructible speaker is perfect for any occasion. I got this for Steve last year and he uses it ALL THE TIME. He always comments on how much he love the dang thing. Which I then I pat myself on the back. It also doubles as a place to lock up valuables and keeps everything completely dry. Plus the sound quality is killer. You can’t go wrong with this one, trust me.
2. Bose Bluetooth Speaker: And now for a more compact BT speaker. I love a good Bose. Really no other speaker compares to the sound quality here. This is handy to have around the house or to take to a friend’s. Your man will love.
3. LS Henley Tee: While this is a very basic tee, those guys (at least mine) go through these like crazy. They really can’t have too many, so here is a set of three!
4. Leather Watch: This watch is equal parts classic + sharp + modern. Watch him light up when he unwraps this bad boy under the Christmas tree on Christmas Day. I can see it now.
5. America Backpack: Those guys love their backpacks. This Herschel Supply Co. Backpack is durable and stylish and perfect for any adventurer guy in your life. Definitely add this to this holiday shopping list.
6. Tommy John Briefs: Best briefs out there hands down. Or so my husband says! They are just so silky + soft – he says, every guy needs these in his life.
7. Fitted Jacket: This fitted jacket is simple but in the best way. The soft cotton mixes make for a rich texture and sleek look without trying too hard. Plus, I love a deep gray. Help your guy out by adding this stylish jacket to his wardrobe.
8. Crosley Voyager Turntable: There is nothing like the sound of music on vinyl. Is your guy a collector? Maybe he should be? Either way, this is the perfect gift. Throw in a few of his favorite albums on vinyl. Win/win.
9. J&M Zip Boot: I could stare at these boots all day long. And you’d never know it, but these are actually zip-ons. Find them in brown or black.
10. Ugg Joggers: So you’ve got your Ugg robe added to your wishlist. Make sure he gets a pair of Ugg joggers. These are the coziest + softest joggers he’ll ever have!
11. Byredo Mr. Marvelous Cologne: What better time to splurge on new cologne for your guy, than on Christmas? This delicious concoction of scents is made up of Mandarin Leaves, Bamboo, Black Amber and White Cedarwood. You’ll just want to be closer.
12. Yeti Cooler: We don’t have to overcomplicate this. I can promise you, they want a Yeti Cooler.
13. Gucci Slides: Aren’t these the nicest slides you’ve ever seen? Slides are just that shoe that changes the game. They are easy enough to just throw on to run to the store, wear around the house, or by the pool. Plus, they offer some serious arch support and are comfortable. Any guy will love these. My hubby isn’t the bochiest, but has been picking these up every time her sees them.
14. Spiceology: You know how much my Steve loves all things Spiceology! Seriously he bought so much, I think we are stocked for years. We use it on everything we cook. Go ahead and get this for the meat lover in your life. Use code LANDYN10 for a % off at checkout.
15. Portable Fire Pitt and Grill: This is the ‘For Him’ gift guide so, duh, there has to be some sort of grill on here. This one doubles as a fire-pit and a grill! No brainer…especially with that price.
Thank you Landyn! I love this guide. I have already purchase the J crew cashmere scarf x 2 and the spiceology set! I’m sure there will be more purchases from this list in the near future!
Great ideas!! I just purchased the Spiceology set with your code! He will love it!
Eek! I’m super excited that you posted this! I just started dating someone and have NO idea what to get him for Christmas…enter Landyn’s Gift Guide for Men! I purchased the backpack and the spices…I know he will love them both. Thanks for this!