Little Drummer Boy drumroll please 🥁…Ha! The very first Gift Guide of 2018 is here and it is ALL THE THINGS. I’m calling it ‘Landyn’s Gift Guide’ because it features fifteen of my favorite items. Jewelry, coats, you name it – everything I love and everything you need. It is the perfect guide to getting any lady in your life something she will LOVE. Oh but not just them…you need to get the people who are buying for you on board, too. Send them my way ASAP.
This is just the beginning, so start making your list + look forward to plenty more gift guides rolling out this week!
1. Rails Presley Sweater: So I have a similar cute lightning bolt sweater in gray, but I NEED this in navy too. Why not?! It offers the comfort I crave while I’m running around all day AND it puts a fun spin on the everyday casual sweater. Get it for that high-energy friend who is always on the go! She can dress it up or keep it casual.
2. Diamond Hoop Ring: Stunning. That’s the word that comes to mind when I look at this beautiful ring. I don’t think there is a girl in this world who wouldn’t LOVE to wear this on her hand. Plus, it’s dainty enough to go with pretty much any look.
3. Faux Suede Jacket: I’m a sucker for anything that looks/feels suede because it is a style that looks expensive but doesn’t break the bank! This simple chic jacket is the perfect layering item, too. If you are gifting, throw in a scarf or necklace to help complete the outfit.
4. Madewell Mockneck Sweater: Because who doesn’t love a new sweater?! This Madewell Mockneck is the perfect choice. It hangs in all the right ways + keeps you feeling warm and cozy + and really is made oh so well. It’s sure to last!
5. Hair Perfume: Ok this may be a new one for you guys, but let me tell you…it’s a game changer. This hair perfume is the gift that any girl will love but probably won’t buy for herself. An even better reason to buy one or two of these for the ladies in your life!
6. Striped Stretch-Jersey Robe: White and black stripes are IN and this robe just shouts comfort + style. Plus, a girl can’t have too many of them…that’s how that goes, right?! I just really like having options…different fabrics, weights, lengths. Ahhh, I love them all!
7. Silk Pillowcase: There are a million benefits to sleeping on a silk pillowcase! Don’t believe me? Look it up! It’s good for your hair, skin, and pure state of mind. I promise you, you’ll never want to sleep on anything else. And get one for your friend who wakes with frizzy hair. Done and done!
8. Studded Pump: You know I had to throw in a good studded pump! These are such a fierce addition to any date night outfit or special event that might be coming up. Don’t be afraid of them, they are HOT!
9. Gold Double Ring: Back to jewelry! This is a bit more flashy Diamond Hoop Ring I talked about before, but still just as stunning. It’s one of my favorite date night rings.
10. Snake Crawler Earrings: Aren’t these fun?! They will be a great addition to any gals jewelry collection!
11. Rails Drawstring Jacket: This is a staple item that every girl needs in her closet. It is light weight, so you can either wear it as it’s own jacket or layer under a bigger coat – all depending on the weather! Great for rainy days, too. I’m OBSESSED. Ummmmm, Steve!
12. Cobble Hill Crossbody: Searching for the perfect handbag…the Cobble Hill Crossbody is your gal. It’s practical and beautiful with all the right zips and pockets. Use it as a crossbody or a clutch. Plus, it comes in two other colors. And that strap!
13. Rails Print Shirt: You know I love a good leopard print, especially one like this that is more subtle! Just remember my rule…only wear leopard print in one place. Ladies, you’ll want to get this!
14. Character Necklace: This custom designer necklace is best seller! Making it stand out is the very special character options you can choose to feature on it. So pick out your best friends initials, your kiddos. I just love this dainty 14K solid gold beaut. It’s a great gift that adds personalization.
15. Atmosphere Snow Jacket: Last but definitely not least is the Atmosphere Snow Jacket. Stealing my heart with it’s beautiful white and grey coloring, this is sure to keep any lady warm and oh so stylish, while weathering this cold winter ahead! Cause I’m hitting the slopes after Christmas.