Alright guys, I think this has been the most asked about recipe I have made, and trust me I GET IT. This dish is one of my FAVORITE dishes by far, and even better…it is easy and so dang good. Add in whatever veggies or meats you want, and BOOM you have the PERFECT meal!
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower (if you are serving more than two people, I recommend 2 bags-I use the Eat Smart brand)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- Avocado oil (or some type of cooking oil)
- Grated parmesan cheese (Love the Satori brand)
- Salt and Pepper
- In a saucepan, warm your avocado oil (or whichever oil you choose) on low heat
- Dice veggies/meat of your choice- mushrooms, jalapeños, pancetta, bacon, onions, spinach..anything works
- Warm your cauliflower rice for the amount of time listed on the bag
- In a separate pan, pour about half a cup of the heavy whipping cream on low heat
- Cut half a block (about 4 oz) of cream cheese block, then add that to the heavy whipping cream-stir in until the cheese is melted
- Add cracked pepper and salt to your veggies that are simmering
- Add steamed cauliflower rice to the heavy cream and cream cheese mixture- make sure to move it around so that the cream soaks in (if there is not enough, just add a bit more heavy cream…you do not want it too runny)
- Add about a quarter parmesan cheese to the cauliflower cheese mixture-keep at low heat. Make sure to keep stirring to mix it well
- Add in your sautéed veggies to the cheese and cauliflower mix and enjoy!
Couple of Notes:
If you aren’t like me and are doing a Keto diet and cannot have dairy, I set aside a cup of the cauliflower rice to put the veggies atop
If you are feeding it to the kiddos, add in some cheddar cheese along with the parmesan to make it like a Mac and Cheese dish. They will LOVE you for it!