I got this recipe from our resort when I was visiting CABO – I’ve been addicted ever since. I try to batch these weekly so I always have something to grab and go. It’s a step up from your regular water – These are the glass jars that I use for prep!
- 1 16 OZ CLEAR GLASS JAR
- 1/4 TSP CHIA SEEDS
- 1/2 FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 3-4 FRESH SLICES OF A BABY CUCUMBER
- 1 SPRIG OF FRESH ROSEMARY
- Fill up your desired glass with water (this recipe is for a 16 oz glass)
- Then add your chia seeds, fresh lemon juice, cucumber and rosemary.
- Will last in the fridge up to 5 days.
Oh my gosh I have been drinking this religiously since you posted it and honestly it has made an incredible difference in my life. Love it!!
So this may sound like an odd question….but am I drinking the chia? Or am I using a straw and just drinking the water? Am I eating the cucumber?
YES! You don’t have to but you can drink them + it happens naturally when you take a sip. I usually don’t eat the cucumber
16oz bottle to make it in? How much do you drink in a day? In the AM?
I’ll make a big batch and then divide it into 16 oz glass bottles.
How much do you drink each day?
Usually just one glass bottle