I got this recipe from our resort when I was visiting CABO – I’ve been addicted ever since. I try to batch these weekly so I always have something to grab and go. It’s a step up from your regular water – These are the glass jars that I use for prep!
- 1 16 OZ CLEAR GLASS JAR
- 1/4 TSP CHIA SEEDS
- 1/2 FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 3-4 FRESH SLICES OF A BABY CUCUMBER
- 1 SPRIG OF FRESH ROSEMARY
- Fill up your desired glass with water (this recipe is for a 16 oz glass)
- Then add your chia seeds, fresh lemon juice, cucumber and rosemary.
- Will last in the fridge up to 5 days.