I couldn’t be more excited to bring you today’s episode! You KNOW my love for Revision Skincare. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I talk about it all the time because it REALLY works. It helps my eyes always look fresh and awake and my skin youthful and glowing. Well, today, I am joined by the Revision goddess herself, the CEO of Revision Skincare, Maria Carell.
Believe me when I say that you are going to be blown away by this woman. In addition to being a wealth of knowledge, Maria is charged with helping Revision build on its legacy of being the first to market with innovative and science-driven skincare products–you know, the ones that address signs of aging while we sleep! AND, she also leads the brand’s growth through acquisitions and expansion into new markets around the GLOBE. Oh, and not to mention she is a wife, mother and all around powerhouse of a woman.
In our conversation today, we jump right into:
- Maria’s background and the role that passion plays in business success.
- The challenges of being a working mother and debunk the stereotypical myth of how to ‘have it all’
- What it’s like to be a woman at a male dominated leadership table.
- Maria’s top pieces of business advice for navigating new or uncomfortable situations.
- Plus! We answer from your most asked skincare questions!
You know you are in good company when you are sitting down with a woman who has been nominated for numerous awards such as the “Most Powerful Business Woman Award”. Get ready to be INSPIRED!
Valid 10.26 – 12.17
- Intellishade® Original
- Intellishade® TruPhysical
- C+ Correcting Complex 30%
- YouthFull Lip Replenisher
- D·E·J Night face cream
- D·E·J eye cream
- Retinol Complete
- Black Mask
- Favorite Revision Skincare product: Intellishade, switches between Original and TruPhysical based on mood.
- Daily Routine is usually Intellishade, D·E·J Night face cream and C+ Correcting Complex 30%
- Best product she never knew she needed: Lumiquin, Revision’s hand cream
- How she takes her coffee: Starbucks coffee with cinnamon almond milk foam
- Loves to workout with the fitness app Betty Rocker
- She loves to eat tons of berries, seeds+nuts, fish, lots of veggies and salads. People are also amazed how much chocolate she eats too.