I’m back with another Q&A episode! Answering your questions are my FAVORITE type of episodes to record. When I prep for recording these episodes and I ask on Instagram if you guys have any questions–you come through with the questions! I mean, nothing is off limits. The things that you guys ask just make me laugh. All of them are really, really good. Today, we get into lifestyle topics, a few of the things we’re covering:
- Managing and organizing a family schedule
- My time living in Minnesota
- Dating advice
- Birthday traditions
- Keeping your car clean
- My morning routine
- Where my name came from. Hint: 70s TV fans will know
Thank you SO MUCH if you’ve sent in a question. I can’t tell you how much I love to hear from you. This is a fun and chatty show, so sit back with your coffee and enjoy! I’ve added a few notes below for reference.
We love to celebrate birthdays around our house and I’ve been making these special birthday pancakes for the last 16 years! Super simple:
- Mix 2 cups of Hungry Jack pancake mix to 1 cup Funfetti cake mix and add water.
- Top with a glaze of powdered sugar, milk and a little bit of vanilla. Don’t forget the sprinkles!
MY MORNING ROUTINE
- 5 AM Wake up with alarm. HOT TIP: Get up an hour before your family!
- 5:10 AM Drink huge glass of water and prepare coffee (I do a splash of almond milk, splash of Peppermint Mocha Nut Pod + a scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen)
- 5:15 AM Snuggle with Jack and check in online
- 6 AM Anne Claire sends my work schedule
- 7 AM Workout-I’m loving hot yoga right now!