I’m back with another Q&A podcast and this week is all about parenting. There are a lot of questions here and I trust me when I say I’m no expert. I fail as a mother daily and have my Mommie Dearest moments. I’m probably not doing the best job, but I’m doing the best that I can. BUT I have been doing this for 16 years now and can definitely share what I’ve learned along the way. Today I’m covering:
- The challenges of parenting a teenage daughter (and driving…eek!)
- Our family’s rules and expectations + how Steve and I play good cop/bad cop
- Talking to your kids about chores + money responsibilities
- And finally, a big topic for a lot of us, phone rules. Hint: We’re strict.
I LOVE talking about these things. If you have any other questions, PLEASE let me know! You can direct message me on Instagram or leave a comment here. I would love to answer your questions. Have a wonderful weekend!
Love you. Mean it.
- Use a magnetic whiteboard for chore list, starting in Kindergarten
- The Kidgy app tracks location and sets geo fences
- The Bark app is our favorite content monitoring
- The Greenlight app is a great tool for kids to track and learn about money