These Greek bowls are one of my family’s favorite meals to make! They are so easy to make and the best part is how customizable they are! You can swap out any ingredient you want to make it a meal YOU will love! Also- how cute are these bowls?!? They are the perfect bowl for fitting all the things in your Greek bowl! Call or text Shop Living with Landyn to get yours! Need to take your bowl on the go? These meal prep containers are the perfect option!
- 1lb Chicken Thighs (Boneless)
- Tzatziki and Hummus for topping
- 1 Box of Pearled Couscous
- 2 TBPS of Greek Seasoning (I love Greek Freak by Spiceology)
- 2 TBPS of Olive Oil
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 package of Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Package of Baby Cucumbers
- 2 Lemons
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken thighs with greek seasoning, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper. I like to put chicken on a baking rack on top of the parchment paper. This makes the chicken a little crispier!
- Slice lemon and place under each chicken thigh. Drizzle chicken thighs with lemon juice.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. I like to let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes once it comes out of the oven.
- Cook couscous by following directions on the package.
- Chop red onion and red bell pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine bell pepper, onion, and grape tomatoes with greek seasoning, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place mixture on a lined baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes
- While items are cooking, cut cucumbers and prep topping bowls. My family all likes different toppings, so I like to put my toppings out for people to choose what they want.
- 11. Once the chicken and vegetables are done cooking, construct you bowl with couscous as your base and follow with chicken, vegetables, toppings of your choice! Enjoy!