- Chicken Bone Broth- add to instapot - 1 whole chicken, 1 white onion quartered, 5 stalks of celery, 1 handful of fresh rosemary, 2 carrots - peeled & halved, 6 cloves of garlic, 2 lemons halved, 1/2 tbs of whole peppercorns & pinch of kosher salt. Add water to fill line and cook for (I like to shred the chicken, freeze and keep it for a future recipes)
- Add ingredients to instapot
- Add water to fill line, select manual cook for 120 minutes
- When finished, let it release for 20-30 minutes
- Use a large strainer + pot to strain the vegetables and chicken
- I like to shred the chicken, freeze and keep it for a future recipes
Do you place the veggies in first, then the chicken over them?
Can you link that strainer? That’s such a great one!!
Here ya go! https://shopstyle.it/l/bLaHn
Is there a way to make this without an insta pot?
Yes, but it would probably take several hours on the stove top!