- 8 oz Salmon Filet
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Cuban Style Citrusy Garlic Blend
- 2-3 Lemons
- Olive Oil
- Box of Near East Parmesan Couscous
- Fresh Chives
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix in a bowl a tbsp of garlic paste, a few dashes of cuban style citrusy garlic blend, juice from half of a lemon, and a tbsp of olive oil.
- Place salmon filet on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper and use the back of a spoon to spread everything in (it should have a paste consistency).
- Place a few sprigs of fresh thyme and a slice of lemon on top (to make things pretty).
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes depending on how thick your salmon is or how you like your salmon cooked.
- For the couscous combine 1-1/4 cups water into a medium saucepan.
- Before I add the couscous to the water I add the juice of 1 whole lemon, a slice of a lemon and cut it into quarters, a tbsp a fresh chives, and then 2 tbsp of olive oil in the water.
- Bring to boil then add in the couscous and the seasoning packet that comes in the box.
- Place lid on, take it off the heat and let it sit for about 3-5 minutes.
- Fluff it then add fresh grated parmesan.
Where do you buy the citrusy garlic blend?
Hi Catherine! I buy it from Trader Joes!