Add cheese to just about anything and I’m pretty sure it becomes the fan favorite…add cheese to veggies, and you are the best mom ever. I remember as a kid loving to put cheese on my broccoli, so as an adult I love to level with my kids. Now, thankfully they actually like their veggies (mom sigh of relief happening now), but I do like to add a little something to them every now and then, and so for this one, parmesan sounded like the perfect touch, and wow were they amazing.
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
- Place the asparagus in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, give a toss to coat asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle fresh shaved parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and asparagus is tender but still crisp.
*Take notice of that pretty dish. It’s from Suite One Studio. LOVE.