- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 lemons - 2 of the lemons sliced zest from one lemon
- 1 tbs juice of lemon
- 1/2 grated cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 shredded cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 tbs squeeze garlic paste
- Soak cedar planks in water for at least one hour.
- Whip together lemon zest, lemon juice, cheese, cream cheese, garlic and seasonings.
- Trim belly part of fish, so salmon filet is equal thickness .
- Cut into inch and a half strips length of the filet.
- Spread cheese mixture on top of strip.
- Roll like a cinnamon roll and skewer.
- Place lemon slices on soaked cedar plank.
- Fish can be grilled indirect at 400° for 35 minutes or planks can also be placed on a cookie sheet & bake for 400° for 35 minutes.