CHERMOULA SAUCE – I can’t say enough about this sauce. IT IS SO GOOD. Let’s just say when I first tried this, I just had to ask for the ingredients – I knew I had to try and recreate this goodness. This past weekend we grilled out and I knew I wanted to give this recipe a whirl and let’s just say, I think I nailed it. 🙌🏼 I now want to eat this on EVERYTHING – it can even be used as a salad dressing, I know riiiiiiight? Hope you make this soon and enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 tbs garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped q
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp paprika powder
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup champagne vinegar
- mix all the ingredients together and place in a container with a lid and refrigerate. * when I made it the first time we ate it right away- so goood!!!! We had leftovers and I kept it in the fridge and used it as a salad dressing the next day. It was even more delicious. I felt like the flavors came together even more.
- Spoon over fish, chicken, steak…. whatever! You could even use as a marinade I bet.