As a business owner, Small Business Saturday means the world to me. Last year, YOU nominated your favorite small business’s on my IG Stories and I took the Top 1 nominations and shared them with you here. I decided to do that again and let’s just say there were HUNDREDS of responses on my instagram. I wish that I could share ALL of them because I believe that it truly is small businesses that make the world go round. Let’s keep sharing the LOVE. Drop your favorite small business in the comments below!
- LEE IN COLORS – Lee in Colors is an apparel company with a purpose. Created by LeeAnne with the mission to spread a positive message with fun and unique clothing. She was SO kind a few months ago and actually sent Lily and I a package with a few of her sweatshirts. Let’s just say that as soon as Lily saw it, she took off her own sweatshirt and threw this one on.
- HOME WITH HECHART – HWH is a home decor and interior design company founded by Alex Hechart and her mother, Donna Woodfin. This mother daughter duo is taking Birmingham by storm with their passion + love for their interior design business. If you’re in the Birmingham area, you should definitely check them out – PLUS they also have an online shop here!
- FORD + WYATT – Ford + Wyatt is a clothing company created by Tera inspired after her twin boys, Ford + Wyatt who were born close to a trimester early. (Read their birth story here) This small business holds such special place in my heart because Tera was one of my vendors for Shop Living With Landyn – You know the cute Mother sweatshirts + Mother tees? Yep. ALL HER. (Plus they’re having 20% off today!)
- RIVET COLLECTIVE – Rivet is a New England based company that is passionate about empowering women, living life with purpose and unleashing creativity. Their mission is to To serve women and provide convenient access to stylish, quality & affordable clothing. I browsed their website and they have the cutest clothes + accessories.
- BIRDIE MAE DESIGNS – Birdie Mae Designs started 7 years ago with branded, custom stationary for brides. From Save the Dates to thank you cards, she’s here to be you one stop shop for all things stationary during your special time! If you just recently got engaged or are even looking for Save the Dates, look no further – her work is stunning.
- RESHELLED JEWELRY – This company was started by Jessie Taylor as a way to repurpose shells to decorate your bod. They are stainless steel, gold plated + hypo allergenic. You ladies might remember this necklace it is probably my favorite piece of beach jewelry to this day. PLUS she was sweet enough to give you all a discount code: LANDYN15 for 15% off!
- WILLOW BOUTIQUE – Willow Boutique has three different locations across 30A in Florida. It’s where the city meets the beach. This boutique is always a favorite of mine to stop into when we vacation down to Rosemary or the 30A area – make sure to add this to your list next time you visit!
- BROWN LEE BATHING CORP – At BROWNLEE, we are redefining casualwear to signify that you’re up for anything, ready for the next big adventure, and creative in nature – but not careless. We source all of our materials domestically, and our hand-dyed and small-batch products allow us to minimize our effect on the environment without diminishing product quality in the slightest. They have all the basics you need, plus their material looks like something I NEVER want to take off.
- SOUTH PINE GIFT COMPANY – SOUTH PINE GIFT CO. was created on the foundation of care and gratitude. Our goal is to bring people together through thoughtful and meaningful gifts without compromising time. This company is curating gift boxes like you’ve never seen before – THEY ARE STUNNING. The perfect gift for any occasion.
- PRETTY LITTLE THINGS COLLECTIVE – Pretty Little Things Collective, LLC is a lifestyle brand for champagne connoisseurs, pizza enthusiasts and goal diggers. We offer a wide variety of products from funky home decor and quirky desk accessories to fun gift items and greeting cards to eclectic accessories and more! Looking for the perfect greeting card or a unique house warming gift? Pretty Little Things Collective has you covered!